ADVERTISEMENT

***BOOGs vs COCKS***

Can't wait for BRUCE and the HYG's to sack drag the Mafia boss and his unsavory bunch of goons. BOOGS by 20 to clinch it outright. Big game from AL.

PRAISE BRUCE

If you don’t have this you aren’t actually boogin’

Noon start should be good for our east coasters an olds unless it conflicts with nap time.
Damn my nap is pretty much shot. I mean I could push it to 3:30 in theory but ima be too jazzed about the outright SEC title to actually get any zzzs.

Boogs favored by 14.5 and we getting the cover. Hopefully a final go in the Clam get everyone right for the postseason.

Jumping in the shower to get ready for the trip to the Clam. Taking the two littlest Boogs (6 and 9) to watch Bari and Kes cut those nets today.
Pushing 🅿️ and Cutting Nets with the Boys today. Doesn’t get any better than that!
Let’s take this thing outright today, Boys.
War Damn Eagle!!

Will be listening to this one on the radio for the first half. Not thrilled but Boogs typically play well when I listen.

I DO NOT WANT THIS TITLE TO BE SHARED. I feel confident the HYGs will take care of bidness for Bari and Kesslers last home game. War Damn Boogles and let’s beat these cocks harder than they’ve ever been beat.

Just got to my seats in time for the intros. It would be nice to end the regular season with a stress free win before shit gets real in the post season.

Mr Nev sure is a tiny little fellow. Glad he has a fat bank account though down in the islands. Hopefully he’ll be putting millions toward NIL deals to ensure his arena is filled with star power.

Reactions: Van Gorstache
Jabari getting a lot of rest early. Moore with some early minutes, too. Wonder if Bruce is setting up to have his strongest five for a longer stretch in the first ten of the second half to fix those recent third quarter woes.

Reactions: ShenaniganZ
ADVERTISEMENT