ADVERTISEMENT

*** Boogs vs UF ***

ok, i'll say it, our crowds have SUCKED this year. I know the kids aren't on campus but damn make some fuggn noise. you spent a lot of coin on those tickets, let us know you're there.

Castleton is a fuggin cartoon lol. Meanwhile Johni got the do tightened up at Boog Cutz looking more H and athletic.

• Haha
Reactions: Boytano
OH MY, The meth head they (missery) had at the charity strip....Cal, kill yoreself

This team needs Israel Westry in a bad way. I could honestly see him getting back to that level being enough to somewhat fix the O.

the smile on Johni's face so worth the watch

BRUCE preparing the boog faithful for a long fuggn grind through this season's SEC slate.

overall it still alarms me that this squad hasn't found it's scoring legs and that turnovers have been such a team wide issue. hope the HYGs can find another gear otherwise they may find themselves on the wrong end of the table.

Last edited:
Reactions: midnighttulips

the smile on Johni's face so worth the watch

BRUCE preparing the boog faithful for a long fuggn grind through this season's SEC slate.

overall it still alarms me that this squad hasn't found it's scoring legs and that turnovers have been such a team wide issue. hope the HYGs can find another gear otherwise they may find themselves on the wrong end of the table.
It is unhealthy the amount of love I have for BRUCE.

ADVERTISEMENT