ADVERTISEMENT

++++ George Mason Vs HYGs ++++

UniversityBrand

Sep 1, 2015
Wow gang. Can you believe it. Feeling giddy just thinking about it. Harsin gone and the HYGs reborn. Not gonna muddle this thread with hut hut discourse, but I’m think the HYGs are sitting in the top 5 in January when Lane gets announced to a crazy crowd in Neville. What a treat.

Anyway, no idea what these boners at GMU are like but I know they can’t compete with our veteran backcourt and extremely athletic and skill front court. Flanny puts the Cbb world back on notice. Swole Wendell announces his pg supremacy. Yohan goes crazy. Boogville turns into Boner City Monday night.

Legggggooooo

Wow gang. Can you believe it. Feeling giddy just thinking about it. Harsin gone and the HYGs reborn. Not gonna muddle this thread with hut hut discourse, but I’m think the HYGs are sitting in the top 5 in January when Lane gets announced to a crazy crowd in Neville. What a treat.

Anyway, no idea what these boners at GMU are like but I know they can’t compete with our veteran backcourt and extremely athletic and skill front court. Flanny puts the Cbb world back on notice. Swole Wendell announces his pg supremacy. Yohan goes crazy. Boogville turns into Boner City Monday night.

Legggggooooo
Here is what BRUCE had to say about Jorge Mason

Looks like The Rabbit Hunter is back just in time for another Championship run. Been gone a lot, but ready to settle in for a real sport for a change cause I ain’t been watching any huthut. I’m gonna stay at home for awhile to watch our HYGS every game & try to hit several games like always. I made the Penn State football game & that was plenty for this old Hoops Head. LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!’

Letting Tre D get some serious minutes. Dude looks good. Not a playmaker yet but definitely gonna be a stud. Already more composed than Turbo was

Reactions: olsonab
ADVERTISEMENT