ADVERTISEMENT

L I G E R & other AUFamily members.

Make sure it’s at the Tennessee, puke, and tarholes boards please
What? The boogs need these pep talks more than any fanbase. Bunch of spineless, mediocrity accepting flock of vaginas I've seen in a long time.

We're gonna need a lot more folks smart and ambition enough to give a shit about the football program before anything of substance happens. That and a lot more wealthy bum**** rednecks to die.

Until then, ALL HAIL BRUCE & War Eagle Anyway.

What? The boogs need these pep talks more than any fanbase. Bunch of spineless, mediocrity accepting flock of vaginas I've seen in a long time.

We're gonna need a lot more folks smart and ambition enough to give a shit about the football program before anything of substance happens. That and a lot more wealthy bum**** rednecks to die.

Until then, ALL HAIL BRUCE & War Eagle Anyway.
Sry for your loss.

If y’all have anything worth screenshotting feel free.

I pissed them all off in the NSD recruiting thread this morning.

They don't like being told that a walk on RB is playing against terrible competition and that I wouldn't let my son play for Malzahn if he was the #1 QB recruit in the nation. I got told to go to the rant, lolz

I just have to laugh when they think (and argue) that us going after a grad transfer from Butler is a good thing. Yes pay no mind that our biggest rivals are signing 4 and 5 star talent on the OL and DL and we are going after recruits from powerhouses such as Butler and UMass. I don't get it. I mean I get their sunshine pumping, but sometimes you have to call a spade a spade and not trying to convince yourself as well as everyone else its a diamond.

I know I'm late @ThrustMaxwell but I'm sincerely sorry about your grandmother man.

PS: I just posted in the Pat Nix appreciation thread that it was a shame Pat pushed Bo to AU to follow dads footsteps instead of looking out for the best interest of his sons future. Should get some takers. They are a sensitive bunch over there lol

Tonight's Chum

1jPDglx.png

Harsh.
you weren't wrong
The truth can be a cold, hard, bitch. I should care less about hut hut and not let Gus make me want to punch babies and kick puppies, but I've got a hint of stockhAUlm myself, I guess.

Regardless, if someone is creating conversation I'm not sure how you ban them in good conscious, simply because you disagree with their message.

Last edited:
The truth can be a cold, hard, bitch. I should care less about hut hut and not let Gus make me want to punch babies and kick puppies, but I've got a hint of stockhAUlm myself, I guess.

Regardless, if someone is creating conversation I'm not sure how you ban them in good conscious, simply because you disagree with their message.
REPORTED

Sorry for the long reply....
There is a large contingent of posters over there that are content with mediocrity. The cutoff seems to be my age and older. I was a senior in high school when Bo went over the top. So, my four (plus) years at auburn included several very good teams and a couple of underachievers. As a result, I’m not one of those that pump sunshine and never have been. If we suck, I’ll say we suck. If we are supposed to be good, I’ll assume we suck until proven otherwise.

I wasn’t a fan of hiring Gus and expressed that vocally and financially early on.

You were right about a new generation being the “people with money” for anything to change in the overall atheletic department leadership and structure. I doubt I’ll ever see it. But, honestly I’ve become apathetic about AU football, anyway and don't care what they do at this point.

I remember that comment but never realized it got you banded. These boards should allow for disagreement. Tbb often does not allow that depending on whom you’re disagreeing with.

Last edited:
Sorry for the long reply....
There is a large contingent of posters over there that are content with mediocrity. The cutoff seems to be my age and older. I was a senior in high school when Bo went over the top. So, my four (plus) years at auburn included several very good teams and a couple of underachievers. As a result, I’m not one of those that pump sunshine and never have been. If we suck, I’ll say we suck. If we are supposed to be good, I’ll assume we suck until proven otherwise.

I wasn’t a fan of hiring Gus and expressed that vocally and financially early on.

You were right about a new generation being the “people with money” for anyth
Based on the above, we have to be close to the same age. With that said, I agree with everything you have pointed out on our football program SUCKING. I might still go back to campus for a games a couple of times a year, but I'm DONE until that idiot of a coach we have rides off into whatever. Don't GAS might fit better.

Based on the above, we have to be close to the same age. With that said, I agree with everything you have pointed out on our football program SUCKING. I might still go back to campus for a games a couple of times a year, but I'm DONE until that idiot of a coach we have rides off into whatever. Don't GAS might fit better.
I feel the same Solly. I went to the MSU game this year because my oldest had tickets and wanted her old man to use one of them. You don’t say no to that ever. But, I have no desire to get up before daylight to get to an 11:00 AM game that we will most likely screw up.

We probably are close in age. I’ll be 53 this year if I don’t go tits up before summer.

Last edited:
I feel the same Solly. I went to the MSU game thisnyear because my oldest had tickets and wanted her old man to use one of them. You don’t say no to that ever. But, I have no desire to get up before daylight to get to an 11:00 AM game that we will most likely screw up.

We probably are close in age. I’ll be 53 this year if I don’t go tits up before summer.
No way can you say no to her, thus my comment on going back to campus. Good for you. I went to the LSU game & got a belly full of that crao & didn’t see another until the Arm Bowl. Went with the younger son, free tickets & HUGE company tailgate with full bar & bar tenders right behind Gallettes. And it seems that you aren’t the oldest on here lulz

Reactions: auburn87
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT