ADVERTISEMENT

TBT former HYGs

MomentInTheSun

Dec 14, 2016
Time again for the TBT where some former HYGs try to win a million dollars or whatever it is.

think they play on Sunday. Not sure I’ll be able to watch. But it’ll be interesting to see what the starting lineup is. Will Jvon or Canty start at PG? Dunbar or Lang?

no Ho Daddy this year. And no Austin either. Thought he may join the team. No Staph. But maybe guys like them can’t play. Who knows. Can’t see this squad winning anything unless Canty and Bryce just go off all tournament

Didn’t watch. But saw they got handed an ass whoopin again.

maybe time to shake up the leadership on team War Ready. Not exactly getting AU’s best former players to participate. Where’s Samir, Stapha, Austin, or Kenny Gabriel?

Reactions: WDE_Tarp
Didn’t watch. But saw they got handed an ass whoopin again.

maybe time to shake up the leadership on team War Ready. Not exactly getting AU’s best former players to participate. Where’s Samir, Stapha, Austin, or Kenny Gabriel?
Didn't watch but heard that Bryce Brown was out with some kind of injury. I assume some of those guys have contract limitations that hold them back. Maybe they just aren't allowed to play. Maybe they lose their contract if they get hurt playing outside of their team. Who knows.

Didn't watch but heard that Bryce Brown was out with some kind of injury. I assume some of those guys have contract limitations that hold them back. Maybe they just aren't allowed to play. Maybe they lose their contract if they get hurt playing outside of their team. Who knows.
yeah. Definitely possible. But most of the players on the other teams play overseas, so who knows.

It does feel like they're pulling together a certain "kind of player." Canty, Danjel, TJ Dunnans, and Cim Bowers are very "me" type of guys. So was TJ Lang too.

I don't know. I'm probably wildly speculating, but it does feel like it's a bit cliquish. But who knows.

Reactions: WDE_Tarp
ADVERTISEMENT