ADVERTISEMENT

Boog Hut Hut - The Harsin Years

Been reading tbb this AM looking for something and saw @cookedw and rice defending like nobody’s business. We obviously are having a $hi++y recruiting year.

Btw, Is Harkinss a Scientologist?

What have I defended? Be specific with what I've said or what you think I've said

Last edited:
What have I defended? Be specific with what I've said or what you think I've said
Surely you haven’t forgotten what all you posted in the recruiting threads?? Go back and read them if you can’t remember.

As far as this season, will this be the year Bo wins his championship or do you think that will happen next year?

Surely you haven’t forgotten what all you posted in the recruiting threads?? Go back and read them if you can’t remember.

As far as this season, will this be the year Bo wins his championship or do you think that will happen next year?

You called me out, so tell me what you are referring to. Dont puss out now.

Is that a no to the championship question?

No idea. It's an uphill battle to win a championship in the next couple of years, especially with our OL issues.

So now your turn. Give me examples of what you were referring to when you called me out. Don't be a cuck.

No idea. It's an uphill battle to win a championship in the next couple of years, especially with our OL issues.

So now your turn. Give me examples of what you were referring to when you called me out. Don't be a cuck.
So if you make a claim about somebody and don’t back it up with quotes or screenshots, that means you “puss out” or are a cuck? That’s interesting.

Re: the Bo championship, I guess when you made that statement you thought Gus was doing a little better than he actually was recruiting O’linemen?

So if you make a claim about somebody and don’t back it up with quotes or screenshots, that means you “puss out” or are a cuck? That’s interesting.

Re: the Bo championship, I guess when you made that statement you thought Gus was doing a little better than he actually was recruiting O’linemen?

You tagged me but didn't say what exactly I said that made you tag me. So what exactly was I defending and what exactly did I say? I feel like there is a reason why you won't post that, as you know it will make you look like a potato.

What Bo comment/statement are you referring to?

You tagged me but didn't say what exactly I said that made you tag me. So what exactly was I defending and what exactly did I say? I feel like there is a reason why you won't post that, as you know it will make you look like a potato.

What Bo comment/statement are you referring to?
I’ve seen situations where the scenario you described has played out. And you’re right to an extent.

The comment where you said you thought he’d win a Championship at AU.

I’ve seen situations where the scenario you described has played out. And you’re right to an extent.

The comment where you said you thought he’d win a Championship at AU.

Link?

I don't remember saying that he would win a championship at AU. I don't remember ever making a prediction that Auburn, with any QB, will win a championship. So many variables to pull that off.

I've said he has the talent to be a championship level QB. I still think that.

And to be clear, you are agreeing that you original tag post was incorrect, right? Here is what I've said since you won't share:

1) I don't worry about recruiting in July. To me it's silly to. So much can change once the season starts. This time last year, we thought we were getting Kool-Aid and the DE that signed with FL, among others. Once the season started, that went away because of product on the field.

2) having so few commits as of July 21st doesn't bother me. Whether the commit today or Signing Day, signing day is all that matters with HS/JUCO kids. You don't get extra points if they commit in the Summer

3) I'll start to judge the class come midseason once a few games have been played so that way recruits can see what product is being out on the field. I think this will help a lot as we will finally be putting together an offense that NFL scouts don't openly mock.

4) I also think Harsin and Co will hit the transfer portal heavy in this class, with the focus for the 2023 class being more on HS guys. I think we will sign 16-18 HS/JUCO guys in this class, so we likely won't be in a position to have a highly ranked class

5) I don't care that USCe, UTjr, and Vandy are ranked ahead of us (they have first year head coaches). USCe and Vandy has 18 commits, and UTJr has 11. USCe has only 4 stars, Vandy has zero, and UTjr has 3.

6) I absolutely do not care that he broke the tradition of giving Auburn beat writers one on one time the night before media days. He is giving a zoom call, but if he didn't, I wouldnt care.

7) I do wish we would do a better job of promoting the program in social media and I wish we had made a bigger deal, publicly, about BCW and doing a better job of promoting it

What else is it that you want to discuss?

Last edited:
Reactions: olsonab
First strike with me for Harsin.

His vaccine comments are f'ing stupid. Even if he's some libertarian (hell I am kind of too), he still needs to be pro vaccine just for the sake of the team/program. Boogs are at a paltry 60% vaccination rate and need to to at 80% before the season kicks off. Get your shit together man

His vaccine comments are f'ing stupid. Even if he's some libertarian (hell I am kind of too), he still needs to be pro vaccine just for the sake of the team/program. Boogs are at a paltry 60% vaccination rate and need to to at 80% before the season kicks off. Get your shit together man
I haven’t even heard his comments but coaches that don’t push for 80% are not worried about securing every W possible it seems.

What I think was your last one to me was a long fuggin post @cookedw. You’re gonna have to be a lot better for several months before I take the time to read something that long.

What I think was your last one to me was a long fuggin post @cookedw. You’re gonna have to be a lot better for several months before I take the time to read something that long.

And mean, of we are being honest, you don't have the intellect to read for than a few words at a time. Your struggle with attempting to do this is what led to you tagging me.

No worries, though. I never expect much out of you

Reactions: olsonab and wcw3au1
And mean, of we are being honest, you don't have the intellect to read for than a few words at a time.

The first seven words of your post, followed by the comment regarding my lack of intellect, are truly hard to beat cookie! Nice work!

I’ve been reading tbb again and I am in shock! I would’ve lost my ass if you’d tried to bet me that 90% of the Bunker would’ve been, Pro Choice, be in control of your own body before this vaccine came out. I would’ve lost a billion dollars if somebody bet me it was more than 20%. I guess I’m living and learning! Good times!

What happens at 80%?
I can’t verify this, but I’ve read that the “required” testing numbers go down at that figure. Like maybe 3 tests a week for sub 80 and 1 test a week for 80+. Honestly, that may all be BS but I saw it somewhere.

You thought which accounts were the same person? Only account I've ever had is this one
@cookedw and @wcw3au1
I think there was another thread with a lot of back and forth between you two at a weird time of night and I asked if you were having an argument with yourself. Again message boards can run together. I appreciate all my Greg brethren and got amused, but now it seems like I misunderstood.

@cookedw and @wcw3au1
I think there was another thread with a lot of back and forth between you two at a weird time of night and I asked if you were having an argument with yourself. Again message boards can run together. I appreciate all my Greg brethren and got amused, but now it seems like I misunderstood.

Oh dear

ADVERTISEMENT