ADVERTISEMENT

++++Boogs vs Pups++++

First game in weeks I haven’t had to work while watching the HYGs, and I think tip is at 6:30 CST. 🤦🏼‍♀️

guess their trying to get Al goin tonight, he's getting some extra shifts this eve.

find it hard to believe that KD wasn't fouled but what ev..

welp...
Don’t you live in Chattanooga?
I’m going to be there for a concert on 3/28 at the Walker Theater. Planning on meeting AUsome Lady for dinner and drinks most likely on 3/27 and you are more that welcome to meet us — assuming I’m correct on where you live.
how could i say no to an @GREGer? totally down. who are you going to see play?

welp...

how could i say no to an @GREGer? totally down. who are you going to see play?
Got second row seats for Blue October. Saw them open for Goo Goo Dolls at Red Rocks and loved them and missed them in Atl in early December so I was psyched they were going to be as close as Chatt.
And awesome Re you meeting us. I will shore up plans and be in touch. 😊

Reactions: Boytano
Well that game sucked...
This team desperately needs an identity on offense and while the D has been good, teams are taking advantage of all the switching and clear the paint of our bigs for easy scores in the paint. Hopefully they can finish in the top half of the conference and win a game or two in the SEC tourney and maybe one or two in the dance, but right now that's a bit of a pipe dream.
The most disturbing thing i've seen over the last month is a general lack of confidence and swagger, especially on offense. Totally appreciate making the extra pass, working the clock and trying to get the best shot, but half the time the guys just look afraid to shoot the ball passing away good looks or double pumping themselves into oblivion. The chemistry is fragile, not nearly as "plug and play" as it seemed at the beginning of the season.
Anywho, i'm sure this will improve. Gotta a big test coming this weekend.

ADVERTISEMENT