ADVERTISEMENT

====Selection MONDAY +++BOOGS (9) vs Iowa (8)+++====

Boytano

Aug 20, 2013
Well, BRUCEs scrappy (and most frustrating) bunch of HYGs takes the court in B-ham early Thursday evening against a very solid Iowa team. Wish i could say i will be in attendance but work will not allow. IF Auburn pulls off the victory they will most likely meet 1 seed Houston for the 2nd match. What more could a girl ask for?

This team has broken my heart more times than any other boogs hoops team that I can remember. I can only assume we will lose in some kind of incredibly painful way on Thursday.

Side note: One of the boog football writers on ON3, thinks we should push tempo the entire game. I hate these fuggin basketball illiterate morons. Iowa is one of the most efficient offenses in the country and they shoot lights out from 3. If we push tempo they will run us out the fuggin gym.

This team has broken my heart more times than any other boogs hoops team that I can remember. I can only assume we will lose in some kind of incredibly painful way on Thursday.

Side note: One of the boog football writers on ON3, thinks we should push tempo the entire game. I hate these fuggin basketball illiterate morons. Iowa is one of the most efficient offenses in the country and they shoot lights out from 3. If we push tempo they will run us out the fuggin gym.
They are so fuggin dumb. I haven't read a thing over there in months.

Reactions: WDE_Tarp

You still posting there?

• Haha
Reactions: WDE_Tarp
bart simpson dancing GIF

Ugh J Will is such a dumbass. Nevertheless letsgoooo
Bruh couldn't not commit 2-3 dumbass fouls a game if his life depended on it. I love the young buck, but damn he makes me mad.

On the much brighter note, we booged last night and got that W. Might have to try and find tickets for Saturday sot hat I can have my heart crushed again.

• Love
Reactions: Boytano
Here's some post game hooohah

@Denim Vest would you mind throwing together a brief Houston preview for the @GREG official game thread. I realized all the NON POUR members will be in attendance but we should still go through the motions for the those less fortunate.

ADVERTISEMENT