ADVERTISEMENT

Didn’t want to start another thread, but whose our best HYG thus far this year?

(Sorry in advance for all the hAUte takes, laundry was boring me so wanted to pass the favor on. Happy T-day!)

i think bang for the buck Broome has been the steady hand through the first 5 games. Would've been more visible last night had it not been for a few whistle happy individuals.

Waiting to see who becomes the steady hand in this offence. Yes, Bruce has said its likely to be someone different every night and even noted that Chance isn't "getting it" largely due to him playing so many different positions, but hopefully we'll start to see more defined lineups and roles for some of the guys. Also hope the younger guys are starting to deal with the increased physicality and can start to turn the corner a bit.

It's beginning to look like teams have figured out Wendell. Sure if they're double teaming him it means others are open, but if the offence runs through him and he is having a hard time distributing and scoring, it's a problem.
Was also disappointed that Dylan was cowed so easily by the front court of Northwestern when he wasn't always the biggest dude on the court.

All that said, I like the squad, kinda remind me of the 2019-20 team. Alan, J Wil continue to be solid and CMo is looking more like the player we thought he'd be before his stress fracture. KD is still a maniac and I still cringe when both he and Wendell heave up crazy shots but they're still the engine that makes this go. If Alan can become as half as productive on offence as he is on D it would be incredible. If Yo and Chance can take a step or two forward this team could be really fun to watch come postseason.

ADVERTISEMENT