ADVERTISEMENT

OT: At least 1 player agrees that Gus is ass

ThrustMaxwell

Apr 22, 2015
The following is a interview with a Auburn player who has wished to remain anonymous, exclusive to Red Cup News.

Gus Malzahn might be losing control of his team, I am very excited to do this interview so I can give this player a platform to voice what is going on in Auburn.

The player started by saying, “His a** better be canned after this year, he (is) a mid-major coach, dat (that is) all he will ever be. He don’t got a clue what he doing, not even a minor clue, man you ain’t got no idea.” He went on to say, “Look, I ain’t no suck-up, Gus (Malzahn) has no idea what the h*** he is doing, they should’ve fired his a** last year, he doesn’t know how to coach big-time ball, and dat (that) is what it is down here.” He also made a few comments about the fans, “What I don’t get is why our fans ain’t on his a**, he just ain’t into all that expectation s***, he can’t live up to em (them), and the fans still behind his a**, I don’t get it man, I just don’t.”

I asked him if he has any plans to transfer, or leave Auburn. He responded with this, “Nah, I love this University with all my heart. I wear dat (that) Auburn logo on my helmet with pride man, I ain’t gonna let some bum a** coach run me off. His a** probably gonna be coaching some sorry a** school next year, so I ain’t worried about dat (that).” I then asked him if the other Tigers in the locker-room felt the same way. His response was, “It really ain’t something that comes up, but imma (I’ll) tell you this. We want to win here, I’ll leave it at that.” My last question was if their was a specific event that caused him to feel this way about Malzahn. He said, “The fool doesn’t know how to coach football, that is it. Yeah, he (is) a nice guy but this guy just can’t coach, simple as that, man. I would rather have a rude guy that knows how to coach, than a nice guy, who just can’t do it.”

In the end, Auburn seems to be struggling right now both on and off the field. As for Gus Malzahn, he clearly has some issues he needs to work out with his players.

http://www.redcupnews.com/2018/10/0...on-malzahn-the-fool-doesnt-know-how-to-coach/

Reactions: L I G E R
lol. AUFamily deleted the thread on this article. I guess some are still barning hard.

really surprised no major outlets picked up this story and ran with it.
Why? There's only one source. This type of outlet can release the info comfortably because they have little to lose. What is the impetus to make up a story like this?

Don't be rice today, please.

Reactions: L I G E R
Meh, I’m not saying he’s wrong but a lot of players feel disgruntled over their coach in most all programs. He didn’t really say anything. He’s right about Gus being a mid major coach though.

Reactions: ThrustMaxwell
It’s a funny article, but it’s made up. Lol! Good job by the writer who trolled the shit out of some.

Too many dats.
thats-racist.gif

I wish it were real. I mean it’s basically what I’d imagine all the players saying. Poorly written this Luke guy needs to clean it up. Think we know what dat means quit cluttering with worthless parantheticals young buck.

ADVERTISEMENT