ADVERTISEMENT

Chuma Okeke Ryan

midnighttulips

Feb 28, 2012
Think it’s been a minute since I showed y’all my baby! He is sooooo BIG!! Will be 10 months old on 1/4 and he’s 88 pounds! 😅

He is so like his namesake: sweet, shy, BIG, lovable, playful, highly intelligent, talented, honorary HYG. Of course I bestowed that last one on him but I’m sure if Lord Bruce met him he would declare him a team member. 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣

Anyway, I know — somewhat of a Snapface post, but remember I’ve never had a dog before, and this self-proclaimed cat lady has to admit, I’m crazy about my little man.

And if y’all are ever out and about between the Ham and AU and you see a little black MB coupe with a big ass dog sticking out of the sunroof, it’s me and “Chumes.” 😊
It’s the only way he rides without pitching a fit. 🤦🏼‍♀️
QCOdHGj.jpg

NGCCJCq.jpg

Think it’s been a minute since I showed y’all my baby! He is sooooo BIG!! Will be 10 months old on 1/4 and he’s 88 pounds! 😅

He is so like his namesake: sweet, shy, BIG, lovable, playful, highly intelligent, talented, honorary HYG. Of course I bestowed that last one on him but I’m sure if Lord Bruce met him he would declare him a team member. 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣

Anyway, I know — somewhat of a Snapface post, but remember I’ve never had a dog before, and this self-proclaimed cat lady has to admit, I’m crazy about my little man.

And if y’all are ever out and about between the Ham and AU and you see a little black MB coupe with a big ass dog sticking out of the sunroof, it’s me and “Chumes.” 😊
It’s the only way he rides without pitching a fit. 🤦🏼‍♀️
QCOdHGj.jpg

NGCCJCq.jpg
PRISTINE

ADVERTISEMENT