ADVERTISEMENT

*** Boogs vs Miss St ***

BRUCE gave Al and Dev 30 games, but gotta just go with Wen, Zep, KD, Bari, Walker to close things out the rest of the way if we pull this out
Al was the piece we needed to not have peaked in January. Looks grim, but my little boog heart will continue to hope.

At the end of the day this team may not be what we hoped it could be, but we’re already hanging a banner and I get to watch the best player in the country wear Auburn across his chest. I’ll take it.

Last edited:
Al was the piece we needed to not have peaked in January. Looks grim, but my little boog heart will continue to hope.

At the end of the day this team may not be what we hoped it could be, but we’re already hanging a banner and I get to watch the best player in the country where Auburn across his chest. I’ll take it.
I’m still riding with Al for 20 mins/ gm all the way to the tourney just in case. Jabari God mode still in the cards though he can just take over the entire tourney if we just keep him on the floor for 35+ mins.

WAR DAMN SEC CHAMPS.

Had a phone call come in with 7 minutes to go in regulation that I had to take. Paced around the room talking while still watching, but the fact I was distracted probably saved years on my life. Got off the phone right as KD went off like a grenade in OT. What a fuggin glorious display.

BARI with the 27 point 10 board double double for his most impressive game statistically of the year. If the rest of the team can play close to their potential around him, BARI can get us to NOLA and win the whole damned thing.

not gonna lie, SO FUGGN glad i didn't stay up to watch the 2nd half. Glad they found a way to win. Regular season SEC champs don't grow on trees, need to grab this last one.
this team desperately needs some momentum and swag. These large periods of playing like ass are painful as fugg to watch and it's hard to carry a lot of confidence into postseason, maybe the HYGs need to layoff all the coed ting tang for the next few weeks just to keep em extra chippy.

went to sleep at half time.

Gonna watch the rest after work today.

SEC Champs weiner heads. Expect a blowout in the clam on saturday

Reactions: ShenaniganZ
We really do have a dilemma at the 3.

Flanny - brings more possibilities to the table because he can handle the ball enough for us to run PNRs with him. He should be a capable shooter and he plays good defense. But right now he isn't getting the # of boards he should get, he's turning the ball over too much and he doesn't have the confidence to shoot the 3. Also prone to a random bad foul.

Cambridge - Cant handle the ball, so you have to stick him in the corner for spacing. Kid has no problem chucking up infinite missed 3 pointers while he shares the court with the best player in the country. He has been getting more boards than Flanny, but God only knows what he will do when he gets the ball. BUT he will sneak in for an alley oop jam from time to time and/or in transition. His defense isn't what Flanny's is, but it isn't too far behind. BUT he will foul for absolutely no reason. He and JWill trying to get the other team in the bonus when they're on the court.

Lior/CMo - The entire reason you need Flanny or Cambridge is that we need a big guard to deploy. Lior isn't athletic enough and Cmo isn't talented enough. Lior fixes your spacing issue, but isn't going to fix rebounding or defense. CMo could probably get boards but doesn't fix your spacing or defensive issues.

I imagine that we can close out some games with that 3 guard lineup, but I don't know how often we can deploy it.

What is up with Greggers going to sleep before the end of an SEC championship clinching game? Has this become the AARP board?!

Bunch of ouldes
yes, i'm oulde and speaking for them, these games are difficult to complete knowing you have to be somewhere other than bed at 6 AM EST the next morning. i hung in there for the 2 games against the bobs and was so jacked and drunk it was after 1 before i got to. bed and paid for it deerly the remainder of the weak.
forgive us ZAHD. smite us, not BRUCE and his HYGs.

not gonna lie, SO FUGGN glad i didn't stay up to watch the 2nd half. Glad they found a way to win. Regular season SEC champs don't grow on trees, need to grab this last one.
this team desperately needs some momentum and swag. These large periods of playing like ass are painful as fugg to watch and it's hard to carry a lot of confidence into postseason, maybe the HYGs need to layoff all the coed ting tang for the next few weeks just to keep em extra chippy.
My God

ADVERTISEMENT