ADVERTISEMENT

Rustling UK Fans

KYtotheCore

Jan 5, 2010
Hey gang,

It's been a little while since I checked in over here (since @MomentInTheSun 's work of beauty a few months ago). Just saw another post on Rupp Rafters by @Denim Vest , and just read the thread here by @RistDownAU . I'm loving the work and effort you guys are putting in over there. It's my home board, and I still get a kick at all of the rustling of my fellow boardmates. :) Lowgrade schadenfreude I guess. Very cool to see a fellow Cats fan; @Simple_Man !

Quick question too; what is the tie-in to you all and Bruce Pearl?

Anyway, just wanted to run by and say "nice work, well done" . . . oh, and also to request MORE Creative Rustling Threads! You all are the best!

Take care everybody!

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Bruh we have the misfortune of being Auburn fans. BRUCE is all we have in this world. Although, now I consider myself more of a Bruce fan than AU. I'd follow him anywhere.

Also, I have no idea how I've not been bant over there while the majority of my boog brothers have. Oh well I'll mess around over there till my time is up I suppose.

Bruh we have the misfortune of being Auburn fans. BRUCE is all we have in this world. Although, now I consider myself more of a Bruce fan than AU. I'd follow him anywhere.

Also, I have no idea how I've not been bant over there while the majority of my boog brothers have. Oh well I'll mess around over there till my time is up I suppose.

Possibly because you have such funny, creative topics that the mods realize the absurdity of some of OUR fans.. Love your work! Especially topics like "Most-handsome" etc. Can't believe some of our guys get offended . . . . but - thankfully - they do. First-rate entertainment. Think you and @MomentInTheSun can team up for a rustlefest over something petty (i.e. "best team socks" ) or something along those lines?

I really thought the Laettner avatar was just phenomenal! Hated to see it go. An avatar with referree John Higgins would be a quick cage-rattler. :D

Last edited:
I want in on this action. I got bant but what I said was just as bad as what the KY poster was says no to me and the mod sent a message saying “you can’t come onto another board and start flaming”...I was like c’mon man.

I never even got a courtesy DM from a mod

Reactions: Boytano
Gang you can’t disparage Cal over there. Guess that’s how I’ve survived.
I didn't ever disparage CAL... I still got bant though. Was a fun few hours of discourse, but they swiftly removed me from the board after the AU victory. I think I was merely talking about our youngsters being more handsome, don't remember the exact post.

Reactions: RistDownAU
I got banned for telling a guy that as a fellow blue-blood we are excited about our future at the top of the conference with Kentucky. Oh well.

I didn't ever disparage CAL... I still got bant though. Was a fun few hours of discourse, but they swiftly removed me from the board after the AU victory. I think I was merely talking about our youngsters being more handsome, don't remember the exact post.

I got banned for telling a guy that as a fellow blue-blood we are excited about our future at the top of the conference with Kentucky. Oh well.

Ah. I knew you guys were tactful. No idea how I was spared then.

I didn’t say one bad thing about cal or UK. But just like that guy that sent me the DM..the dude that I told could go suck something..he said many things about our beloved Bruce. I guess double standards and hypocrisy knows no bounds in some places of the Internet.

@KYtotheCore you mind putting in a good word with yore mods and getting me un-bant?

I want in on this action. I got bant but what I said was just as bad as what the KY poster was says no to me and the mod sent a message saying “you can’t come onto another board and start flaming”...I was like c’mon man.

After the AU victory, they banned pretty much everybody.

I've put in a good word for all of you. No response yet.

I got bant because I posted an AU win prediction in their prediction thread and dared to explain why. You would have thought the heavens were crashing to earth.

Reactions: Simple_Man
I got bant for trying to run off a UT poster. Figured I would be loved for that. Will probably visit the football board this year and try to blend in better.

Reactions: Simple_Man
Hey gang,

It's been a little while since I checked in over here (since @MomentInTheSun 's work of beauty a few months ago). Just saw another post on Rupp Rafters by @Denim Vest , and just read the thread here by @RistDownAU . I'm loving the work and effort you guys are putting in over there. It's my home board, and I still get a kick at all of the rustling of my fellow boardmates. :) Lowgrade schadenfreude I guess. Very cool to see a fellow Cats fan; @Simple_Man !

Quick question too; what is the tie-in to you all and Bruce Pearl?

Anyway, just wanted to run by and say "nice work, well done" . . . oh, and also to request MORE Creative Rustling Threads! You all are the best!

Take care everybody!

giphy.gif
IN. No idea why I waited this long

ADVERTISEMENT