ADVERTISEMENT

Wow, Mainboard Thread**

I use to get into it with him all the time on TMB. I'm not surprised by this at all.

only on page two and this ripped me to shreds....
giphy.gif

"I have hung out with him a few times in real life." Demeat

'What a rush for you when Dave Matthews discussed you in his autobiography.

"I wrote 'Crash' about a handsome young man I met on the road in Birmingham," Matthews wrote. "He showed me how to love intimately, how to enjoy the caress of a new lover. He really opened my eyes to a whole new awareness of cherishing and being cherished — both in a physical sense and an emotional sense." 'JGT

You don't like to show that softer side, so I thought it was worth sharing. We're all complicated bundles of neurons and matter, you know? JGT

Jay you tried hard here but BIB is the DMB freak not me. I actually first met BIB at Charlie's GoGo is Adamsville or somewhere around there (drove through Ensley to get there). But you look for any reason to share your homoerotic fetish. Lol
Demeat

"I wrote 'Crash' about a handsome young man I met on the road in Birmingham," Matthews wrote. "He showed me how to love intimately, how to enjoy the caress of a new lover. He really opened my eyes to a whole new awareness of cherishing and being cherished — both in a physical sense and an emotional sense." 'JGT
Lol

Damn. This is some weird stuff

You don't like to show that softer side, so I thought it was worth sharing. We're all complicated bundles of neurons and matter, you know? JGT

Jay you tried hard here but BIB is the DMB freak not me. I actually first met BIB at Charlie's GoGo is Adamsville or somewhere around there (drove through Ensley to get there). But you look for any reason to share your homoerotic fetish. Lol
Demeat
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT