ADVERTISEMENT

***Boogs vs Miami***....

Ladies (and Dude) BOYTANO is very frustrated. Please ZAHD give us strength! (or let all these studz come back next year.)

Reactions: midnighttulips
Beyond sick over this loss. Just brutal to lose like this to a team we beat handily if we don't get the worst games of the year from both of our stars. Had the best path we could ever imagine for a deep run and we blew it.

Glad we could get the board back together mid-season. I'm out until we land a recruit/transfer worth getting excited over again. Logging out of message boards and basketball. Hang in there guys.

The guy that came on here laughing at us four years ago after Clemson drilled us in the second round is calling you out on the other place FYI. Might do like @DM8 & go under for a minute myself.
Guessing I have him on iggy anyway lol. Reminds me of that game though but that squad was broken when Mac went down.

Guards Guards Guards…. Ours are not elite. KD is terrible. Wen and Zep too small. Bad shot selections.

Heartbroken here, guys. We could see it coming from a mile away at times but always knew we could snap out of it and beat the shit out of anyone as well. We will be back though and are about to kill the portal like we own the bitch. I suspect we will get back to the pace of 2018-20 as well and have an even deeper and possibly more talented team next year. Love the Boogs.

Please stop posting this shit,
When you can’t break the double team on the high ball screens and make poor passes what should we blame? Our night depended on KD making every shot he took lol… Plenty of blame to go around. Missed so many shots under the basket. Just got to give it up to Miami and their defense. It was pretty awesome.

We played a very old team age wise today and got worked. Their starting line up had 2 24 year olds and a 23 year old.

Bruce said we will build around Jaylin now. We need to find a Jameson Brewer type.
Is Kess coming back?

ADVERTISEMENT