ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Michigan State/Nassar/Outside the Lines etc...

WDE_Tarp

Jul 3, 2012
Folks I apologize for creating what I intend to be a serious thread, but I'm a father of two girls and I'm upset. I knew this was going to be bad, but I have avoided the details. Things like this are really the only thing that get me emotional. I woke up today and turned on my tv and it was on ESPN News from me watching boog highlights lastnight and OTL's was on. I'm still watching right now as I have paused when my daughter comes in.

Started with Nassar. Disgusting bastard who used his position as a team physician to penetrate young athletes with his fingers acting like it was a necessary part of his evaluations. The gymnastics coach and at least a few others helped cover up this sick bastard's deeds.

Next we find out that high profile basketball players appear to have gotten away with a gang rape. Most awful part of this part of the segment - the prosecutor who told the girl they couldn't prosecute no longer works as a prosecutor. What does she do now? She works in Michigan State's title 9 office. Unbelievable.

Now I'm watching a segment talking about multiple athletes - especially with football - having issues covered up. One girl killed herself after Michigan State covered up her rape by multiple football players. Really upset.

I can't imagine dealing with this as a father. Obviously it appears these parents have been forced to go the route of doing what they can to make these allegations known and bringing justice through legal ways. That's not me. I'm at least Samuel L. Jackson in A Time to Kill, but that's only if I can't figure out how to be Gerard Butler in Law Abiding Citizen.

Last edited:
The Koroly (sp) folks are about to be blown the eff up too! That ranch is where a lot of this went down. He would go to the girls cabins and do this thing while Belo and his wife were in the main house.

Folks I apologize for creating what I intend to be a serious thread, but I'm a father of two girls and I'm upset. I knew this was going to be bad, but I have avoided the details. Things like this are really the only thing that get me emotional. I woke up today and turned on my tv and it was on ESPN News from me watching boog highlights lastnight and OTL's was on. I'm still watching right now as I have paused when my daughter comes in.

Started with Nassar. Disgusting bastard who used his position as a team physician to penetrate young athletes with his fingers acting like it was a necessary part of his evaluations. The gymnastics coach and at least a few others helped cover up this sick bastard's deeds.

Next we find out that high profile basketball players appear to have gotten away with a gang rape. Most awful part of this part of the segment - the prosecutor who told the girl they couldn't prosecute no longer works as a prosecutor. What does she do now? She works in Michigan State's title 9 office. Unbelievable.

Now I'm watching a segment talking about multiple athletes - especially with football - having issues covered up. One girl killed herself after Michigan State covered up her rape by multiple football players. Really upset.

I can't imagine dealing with this as a father. Obviously it appears these parents have been forced to go the route of doing what they can to make these allegations known and bringing justice through legal ways. That's not me. I'm at least Samuel L. Jackson in A Time to Kill, but that's only if I can't figure out how to be Clive Owen in Law Abiding Citizen.
If anything like that ever happens to my daughter, I’m just going to go all Liam Neesum (or whatever his name is) in Taken on their ass.

Truly a despicable situation OP. I watched the 20/20 special on it and truly cannot fathom how people thought this was OK.

Reactions: WDE_Tarp
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT