ADVERTISEMENT

OT: My Hot AF Take for tomorrow

ALLTIGER85

Aug 15, 2012
I'm drunk and hate talking about football and just like to read others' thoughts. Tonight I share my thoughts about LSU tomorrow.

Gus is going to Gus, but when?

Offense
Tomorrow Whitlow is not going to be the feature back, he will split evenly with Martin. (if this dog barks one more mufuggin time). Shivers is AU's best inside rune game for three reasons: Small and can hide behind linemen, fast, and has great cuts. His vision is good too but there's no way in hayul he can see beyond the linemen in front of him. This is where Gus Gus's and doesn't play Shivers as much as he should. AU will settle. Whitlow will prove again why he should be the three down back we need and Guschip will do the same shit next week.

We have some really good WR's. Nate Craig if you use him correct and not on the "run as fast as you can straight and catch this ish" routes. REDZONE and 3RD DOWN AND 7 CROSSING ROUTES. Ryan Davis is good at what he does and needs to do more of it in more creative waves. Gus is the "genius" and should go back to his HS days and figure it out. Bauce Wiliams, not sure where he was last week (probably injured since Gus don't tell us shit) but dude needs to re-enter.
I honestly thing they need to correct these problems and turn some of these Frosh loose and Stidham will be the QB we jacked off too when he signed.

TE: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO Nice catch in the endzone vs. Wash LOLOLOLOLOL thinking about dropping you Canella LOLOLOLOLOL has one catch. Awesome and we will still utilize the TE blah blah fuggin blah.

Overall: I think Auburn scores in the 20's. I want to say 30's and we will be in RZ enough times to do it, but will come up short do to Carlsongoals. Reuse that fuggin name and mention me or don't fuggin use it @ShenaniganZ. JK I love you brah.j

Defense
Kevin Steele went 0-12 at some shitty college. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA at them if they would have just used him as a DC. Losers. He bauce, defense is bauce and LSU ain't gonna do much. First half less than 10 points. We WILL stop the weakass run game Brossette (sp?) brings to the table and make the Ohio reject pass and fugg his WR's up if they attempt to catch it. Guise, our defense this year is stout and if you make a different claim I will @Fatz Geronimo you to the fuggin moon and back. (getting this divorce this is a saying me and my close as stepdaughter uses so fugg off).

Special Teams
Carlson knocks down three because we sucks balls in the Redzone.

PS happy birthday @Slippin Jimmy, @BrucesBlood, @SweetFugginJared. Bauce as B'ady IYAM.

not sure how your stepdaughter stumbled across my work - but I do have a little bit of something for everyone in my catalog - so solid job of parenting by you

Reactions: ThrustMaxwell
ADVERTISEMENT