ADVERTISEMENT

•••Official 2022 Boog huthut thread

If boogs don't win bigly this week I won't have any confidence going forward. Wasn't thrilled to see TJ win the job. Taking the kids to the Mercer game, but don't have high hopes for the season.

Reactions: Boytano
this last drive is all that people are gonna talk about...smh

OL trash and we don’t have a QB. WRs meh AF. Defense better be good as shit or we getting boat raced fam.

Got 2 stud RBs and Ashford has wheels. At least Hars looks like he’ll pull out all the stops to try and score points. May have to run with Robby and see how far his legs can take us.

OL trash and we don’t have a QB. WRs meh AF. Defense better be good as shit or we getting boat raced fam.

Got 2 stud RBs and Ashford has wheels. At least Hars looks like he’ll pull out all the stops to try and score points. May have to run with Robby and see how far his legs can take us.
Pretty much this. Only hope with this OL to have any type of season is to use RA like NM and run 2013 O

Anyone headed to any games this year? I’m not looking past the first five games, but I’m going to the Penn State game, and then planning to go back to LSU. Hope LSU is a day game cause the next day I’m taking the Bam wife to Nashville to see sir Elton. Yeah I said day game because I’m a lot more excited bout the concert

Theres a lot of blame to throw out, but at the end of the day we just aren't talented enough. Gus fugged us, Leath fugged us, the boosters fugged us, Harsin might could have been good, but don't see any real path for him. Kind of a scary situation in my opinion. We could turn to Tennessee real fast if we continue to fugg it up.

Theres a lot of blame to throw out, but at the end of the day we just aren't talented enough. Gus fugged us, Leath fugged us, the boosters fugged us, Harsin might could have been good, but don't see any real path for him. Kind of a scary situation in my opinion. We could turn to Tennessee real fast if we continue to fugg it up.
Right now I find myself envious of Kentucky’s hut hut program. KEN-FUGGIN-TUCKY

Well I kinda found a couple Stubhub tix for $305/per. Glad I jumped today cause I got them in section 9 row 48. I should be around the 25 & hopefully in the shade. You can spend money like that if you don’t donate or buy & can pick the games I want for a ton less in better seats
Spend my money on BRUCE

just turned on the game ...beginning of the 4th
OOF...4 fuggn turn overs
sad AF
(at least we're one week closer to basketball )

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT