ADVERTISEMENT

++++Boogs (HYGs) Vs Gonzaga Official Game Thread++++

MomentInTheSun

Dec 14, 2016
Gotta go ahead and get this one fired up since the game is early in the morning. Boogs coming off a gritty win and now our HYGs are probably getting rehydrated and then off to their sleeping quarters. Maybe a turkey dinner I suppose. Anyway. Got the number one team in the land tomorrow. Not expecting a dub. Especially not without Shariffe. But questions to ask are, what's the best lineup the Boogs currently have? And does Bruce change the starting 5? Could easily see Powell coming in for Turbo. Maybe Stretch for if there's a mathup thing.

Boogs 85 Zags 95

giphy.gif

I have no clue what the GIF is getting at or how it even remotely applies to this thread, but to walk in Mickey's pants for just a moment

Got that gut feeling we make it respectable today. Would def take the 16.5. This is an 8 AM start for them. Speaking of, why the weird start time anyway?

Reactions: Tiger Hoops Guy
anyone else seeing Thor= Chuma this year? seems like once he figures a few things out and the coaches get him looks he could really flourish in that role.

Didn’t watch the Zags yesterday. They’re always overrated and wouldn’t beat a full strength boog squad without the help of the refs and slippery court surface to slow down our thoroughbreds. Still, gonna be great to see 2 titans of the game on the court together.

I predict a lot of reverse layups, mid range jumpers, fundamental bounce passes, and free throws from the ZAGS today.

i'm interested so see how the HYG's hold up defensively. expect the Zags to throw a lot of looks at these young studs.

Inquisitive minds & all. I’m guessing it’s to describe back cuts & their offense, but it has to be a basketball reference

ADVERTISEMENT