ADVERTISEMENT

++++Boogs (HYGs) Vs Gonzaga Official Game Thread++++

giphy.gif

Reactions: ShenaniganZ
Turbo has zero feel around the rim. Never seen someone get his shit packed every time
Was gonna say he needs to figure out how to draw contact just goes in there and gets his shit thrown to oblivion.

understanding pacing and spatial awareness are point guard skills you either have or you don’t, and Turbo just doesn’t have them... he doesn’t understand when or where or how to use his quickness to actually create space in any meaningful way

he’d be great as a first guard off the bench that could play with Sharife or Boog at the same time and be a secondary ball handler, but he can’t run an offense... it’s fvcking torture anytime we have to play against a set defense

please God, Free Sharife

no shock, but after 1 1/2 games I have no idea what our best lineup is - which is great as a fan to get to watch these HYG’s develop over the next few months but which is also frustrating as shit playing the number one team of tryhards in the country

gotta be frustrating for BRUCE too, but gonna enjoy watching him figure it out and just try not to let my blood pressure get too high watching Jamal and Devan and Al shoot off balance 25 footers

no shock, but after 1 1/2 games I have no idea what our best lineup is - which is great as a fan to get to watch these HYG’s develop over the next few months but which is also frustrating as shit playing the number one team of tryhards in the country

gotta be frustrating for BRUCE too, but gonna enjoy watching him figure it out and just try not to let my blood pressure get too high watching Jamal and Devan and Al shoot off balance 25 footers
Rife
Powell
Flanny
J Will
??

Rife
Powell
Flanny
J Will
??

haha... right now I’m at

Sharife
Boog
???
Jaylin
Stretch

maybe Thor would be better at the 3 instead of getting bullied in the post? but right now the game is way too fast for him - he’s getting caught flat footed and reaching so that may be even worse the farther away from the basket he gets?

haha... right now I’m at

Sharife
Boog
???
Jaylin
Stretch

maybe Thor would be better at the 3 instead of getting bullied in the post? but right now the game is way too fast for him - he’s getting caught flat footed and reaching so that may be even worse the farther away from the basket he gets?
I’m saying Al as he rains a couple 3s. The whole thing is Fubar relative to what we really wanna do without Sharife.

ADVERTISEMENT