ADVERTISEMENT

++++Boogs (HYGs) Vs Gonzaga Official Game Thread++++

Getting drubbed by these cucks. Not a fan of this. I'm rustled by this Timme guy, reminds me of South Park.
fuggn timmy, is rustlin my jimmys

can’t wait for Powell to start getting sucked off by these racist announcers the next few years

Raftery, who I generally like, just gave Timme credit for “a great foul” because his slow, oafish ass can’t keep up with Flanny

Jesus Christ it’s intolerable

can’t wait for Powell to start getting sucked off by these racist announcers the next few years

Raftery, who I generally like, just gave Timme credit for “a great foul” because his slow, oafish ass can’t keep up with Flanny

Jesus Christ it’s intolerable

Bilas does the same shit with star players. Drives me insane.

It’s not over but my gut feeling this morning apparently had more to do with all the shit I ate yesterday as opposed to hoping for a weird, early start, off day for the Zags. They are Tim Duncan if he was a college team. I honestly hope they win it this year.

giphy.gif

lulz, we'll be fine

It’s not over but my gut feeling this morning apparently had more to do with all the shit I ate yesterday as opposed to hoping for a weird, early start, off day for the Zags. They are Tim Duncan if he was a college team. I honestly hope they win it this year.

0.0% chance they win it... and it will make me reevaluate college basketball as an entire product if by some miracle they do

0.0% chance they win it... and it will make me reevaluate college basketball as an entire product if by some miracle they do
Don’t think I could think less of college hoops overall. Only redeeming quality is a fully loaded boog squad. Maybe the occasional 1 and done superstar the other bluebloods are allowed to roster for $500k or so.

Pretty obvious Boog is our best option at PG, but he needs to be eating ILO of feeding.

Stretch’s pass to a cutting, I think, Thor? a few minutes ago is a better play than any of our guards/wings have made in the halfcourt all day until that last Boog pass to Thor just before the break

we don’t have a guard on the roster ready to consistently break down a defense and create good offense right now

I don’t think enough has changed in college hoops the last 4 years to say they have 0 chance. I get that a lot of people don’t like them but I don’t have that hate. It’s just a bunch of kids who like to smoke and hoop. No different than me at that age. No different than me now if I could still hoop.

we don’t have a guard on the roster ready to consistently break down a defense and create good offense right now

Shariffe here would make Boog so much more of a weapon. And as you said, Boog nor Turbo can effectively create for others.

I don’t think enough has changed in college hoops the last 4 years to say they have 0 chance. I get that a lot of people don’t like them but I don’t have that hate. It’s just a bunch of kids who like to smoke and hoop. No different than me at that age. No different than me now if I could still hoop.

I don’t hate them... if they were playing a Duke or Kentucky squad in the finals I’d be rooting for them

I just don’t think they can get through, most likely 5 games, against squads with equal or better physical ability without running into a team who can limit Timme or Kispert, or both, enough to beat them

their margin for error is too small... if they couldn’t win with Brandon Clarke or Zach Collins, they’re not winning it with Drew Timme

I’m also hungover and half angry, so I’m probably not giving them enough credit

it's only game 2, guys have to play more to understand who's gonna be where. I'm not worried.

You may be correct but we played two of the least athletic teams we will play all year. I can’t imagine they will be more effective in that regard against better athleticism. Hope I’m wrong.

just saw UVA is tied with San Francisco 48-48 with 6 minutes left in the firs... wait... 6 minutes left in the game?

I guess it could always be worse... I’d rather lose by 20 watching Jamal shoot corner threes off the side of the backboard than win playing UVA style ball

I saw their 24-20 halftime score and decided against mentioning it and adding to our terrible morning.

Reactions: Fatz Geronimo
think about how much Jared and Jvon grew over the first month they started at point. There's been so much rotation i think even Sharife would struggle to keep the rest of the squad in order. Al is the only consistent contributor from last years team, they just have to figure out where all the pieces go

Reactions: olsonab and wcw3au1
think about how much Jared and Jvon grew over the first month they started at point.

That’s true. And in reality Turbo has shown some improvement from last year when he struggled to cross half court with the ball against on ball pressure in his limited minutes.

think about how much Jared and Jvon grew over the first month they started at point. There's been so much rotation i think even Sharife would struggle to keep the rest of the squad in order. Al is the only consistent contributor from last years team, they just have to figure out where all the pieces go

the difference to me is, JVon’s mistakes seemed to be mistakes of aggression and trying to force plays that weren’t there, whereas Turbo’s mistakes seem to be a result of being too passive

I think it’s easier for the game to slow down for guards than it is for guys to become more assertive... not that it won’t get better, it will, I just think the development will come more slowly than we’d like

I think the difference is that yeah this is the first year of serious minutes for turbo, but it's the second year of practicing and scrimmaging against D1 athletes and he still seems lost. He'll obviously get better and maybe the light does come on, but my expectations for his ceiling this season have been lowered.

Reactions: Boytano
just saw UVA is tied with San Francisco 48-48 with 6 minutes left in the firs... wait... 6 minutes left in the game?

I guess it could always be worse... I’d rather lose by 20 watching Jamal shoot corner threes off the side of the backboard than win playing UVA style ball

A fvckn men..

Aaaaand, they just lost...

Wasn’t able to watch the game today. Perusing the stats and I have to say that young JWill is going to have to force the issue on the offensive side of the ball for us to be successful.

Auburn is cursed it appears. I wouldn’t blame any fan for giving up Auburn sports if we lose Bruce or get hammered by the ncaa for all this bullshit. Stuck with Gus. And who cares about college baseball.
There’s just a bunch of embarrassing imbeciles representing all areas of the school. BRUCE and the HYGs are all we really have to take any pride in.

ADVERTISEMENT