ADVERTISEMENT

Boogs v Bama

Very disappointed. Not because we lost. It's the amount of sloppy play that gave them a W.

I hate Auburn.

I hate everything we represent. I hate how we shy away from the spotlight. I hate how our program doesn’t go balls out to support its revenue sports.

I hate Auburn.

Reactions: Fillup Marschell
That was pathetic Bryce. So much time on the clock
Brown has done more good than bad. Not gonna get on him about that one. It should've never gotten to that.

I'm more pissed at all the missed free throws. We had so many chances at the stripe in the final 3 mins. If we hit both shots on just 2 of those trips to the line in those final 3 minutes, boogs walk away with a win in regulation.

DTyefQsVwAAFHLB.jpg

Damn. Didn't realize Heron was THAT bad. Just a really shitty game from him

DTyefQsVwAAFHLB.jpg

Damn. Didn't realize Heron was THAT bad. Just a really shitty game from him
Only had those 2 oops from the field. They make more 3s than us that’s not supposed to happen. Just a terrible game from our Boogs. It’s not even a remotely bad loss on the resume though. That being said I’m blessed to not have to deal with any bammer trash at work or social circles.

Ha. Okay. I’m not gonna lose any sleep over it. I’m good with being 16-2 at this point.
Me too. I’m cool with losing a crucial game to a mediocre Bama team when literally nothing else is going right with our revenue sports.

There’s nothing to be excited about as an Auburn fan... except that time we started 4-0 in conference when we came back from several double-digit halftime deficits.

10/6 from Chuma and he played big defensive minutes late when we went small and held his own...

Davion, 5 assists, 0 turnovers... he - and to a lesser extent Jared - have got to be more aggressive looking to score and attack early in the shot clock though...

Horace was Horace, and Desean was Desean... they gave us plenty tonight...

just an abnormal terrible night from Jared and Heron, and a disturbing trend developing for Mac... Macs recent regression is really the only negative takeaway for me

other than that, not 1 thing to takeaway from that game to bother me a bit

Me too. I’m cool with losing a crucial game to a mediocre Bama team when literally nothing else is going right with our revenue sports.

There’s nothing to be excited about as an Auburn fan... except that time we started 4-0 in conference when we came back from several double-digit halftime deficits.
In
Sufferable

Mac and Horace not scoring much
Heron playing awful
Harper not playing well til last 10 minutes
Bryce not scoring for whole second half
Bad free throw night

Just the perfect storm
Yo, Stapha had the worst game I've ever seent from him. He just couldn't get anything going on either end of the floor. I hope all the clueless experts over on tbb now realize how much FT's do matter.

Of course that could be wishful thinking. Some of them were the same ruhtarded fuggstix telling errybody that losing Bruce would not be a big deal when all the Person/FBI shit happent. lol

10/6 from Chuma and he played big defensive minutes late when we went small and held his own...

Davion, 5 assists, 0 turnovers... he - and to a lesser extent Jared - have got to be more aggressive looking to score and attack early in the shot clock though...

Horace was Horace, and Desean was Desean... they gave us plenty tonight...

just an abnormal terrible night from Jared and Heron, and a disturbing trend developing for Mac... Macs recent regression is really the only negative takeaway for me

other than that, not 1 thing to takeaway from that game to bother me a bit
yeah. Something is up with Mac. He's been struggling but he's also not even playing with any emotion like we're all accustomed to seeing. It's like he's sick or something happened in his personal life or something.

Reactions: Fatz Geronimo
Yo, Stapha had the worst game I've ever seent from him. He just couldn't get anything going on either end of the floor. I hope all the clueless experts over on tbb now realize how much FT's do matter.

Of course that could be wishful thinking. Some of them were the same ruhtarded fuggstix telling errybody that losing Bruce would not be a big deal when all the Person/FBI shit happent. lol
Uh excuse me sir that clueless expert was ME. I stand by it as it relates to those imbeciles. Of course we all know they matter in the last few mins of a tight ball game. Although, CHUMA did hit the glass and almost had an and 1 that could have tilted the game in our favor.

I’m cringing just thinking of all the inane FTs threads over there. As if we executed our game at all in every other area.

He’s playing like he found out something in his personal life
Are you hinting at something or just reading the tea leaves? I have noticed his body language hasn’t been that great recently. Whatever it is I hope it get straightened out because he literally might be the most important player on the roster

Are you hinting at something or just reading the tea leaves? I have noticed his body language hasn’t been that great recently. Whatever it is I hope it get straightened out because he literally might be the most important player on the roster
Tea leaves. Just seems kinda disinterested now

Reactions: Slippin Jimmy
To me the stat of the game is the 3 ball. They made 10 we made 9. They shot a better %. I’m guessing we hit 3 more than them/ gm and shoot a better % on the season.

Obviously we didn’t execute in any other area but here on the GREG we go beyond FTs.

Uh excuse me sir that clueless expert was ME. I stand by it as it relates to those imbeciles. Of course we all know they matter in the last few mins of a tight ball game. Although, CHUMA did hit the glass and almost had an and 1 that could have tilted the game in our favor.

I’m cringing just thinking of all the inane FTs threads over there. As if we executed our game at all in every other area.
C'mon, Coach Deny V, you know the ones I'm talkin bout.

m68cb.jpg
29HkI5v.jpg

Just 2 games ago he had 13/9 and 3 blocks. A bad week hopefully is all it is.
Yeah maybe. Gotta get a little frustrating at times as a 6’7 dude and you’re out there battling all these 6’11 dudes for boards with your 6’3 sidekick (although he’s an alpha dog). Need to try to get him going offensively with a few lobs or something to get his confidence rolling again...

Reactions: wcw3au1
ADVERTISEMENT