ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Top 25 hoops thread (Non SEC)

Young is a turnover machine.
And he kind of sucks at getting open when manned up and he doesn’t have the ball. He doesn’t seem to know what to do. And then he over compensates when he does get open and get the ball by taking ridiculous shots way too early in the clock. He’ll still probably go #1 in the draft but the kid could definitely use another year or two to mature his game. And he really hasn’t done much defensively.

And he kind of sucks at getting open when manned up and he doesn’t have the ball. He doesn’t seem to know what to do. And then he over compensates when he does get open and get the ball by taking ridiculous shots way too early in the clock. He’ll still probably go #1 in the draft but the kid could definitely use another year or two to mature his game. And he really hasn’t done much defensively.
I don’t think he’ll go #1. Ayton, Porter, and Bagley will all probably get drafted before Young

Reactions: BigtimeAub
I don’t think he’ll go #1. Ayton, Porter, and Bagley will all probably get drafted before Young
I’m down with that. I’ve just heard too much talk about him being the #1 pick. And I certainly don’t agree that he should/will be.

Luca Doncic is the number 1 pick... Bagley, Ayton are clearly ahead of Young... maybe Porter, Bomba, and a few others, but he’s in that 2nd tier behind Doncic, Bagley, and Ayton
Guess it depends on who gets the pick, but I think Ayton is the super stud that goes first overall. Can’t say I’ve see too much of Doncic though, but Ayton is a beast

I'm in full college basketball junkie mode right now. There are a couple of good games tonight. Kansas goes to Kansas St at 8 CT tonight. And Duke plays at home against Notre Dame. Duke probably wins pretty easily with ND missing Colson, but that Kansas/KState game should be good.

I'm in full college basketball junkie mode right now. There are a couple of good games tonight. Kansas goes to Kansas St at 8 CT tonight. And Duke plays at home against Notre Dame. Duke probably wins pretty easily with ND missing Colson, but that Kansas/KState game should be good.
I may tease Kansas and Duke then.

Does anyone watch other teams and think of how much older they look than us? I know we have a lot of sophomores and baby face Jared but still.

Does anyone watch other teams and think of how much older they look than us? I know we have a lot of sophomores and baby face Jared but still.
I think that for every team in every sport. I've come to the conclusion that it's just because we're so focused on our guys all the time, we know what the look like. We know every adorable little feature of the sweet, innocent little faces.

Reactions: ThrustMaxwell
I think that for every team in every sport. I've come to the conclusion that it's just because we're so focused on our guys all the time, we know what the look like. We know every adorable little feature of the sweet, innocent little faces.

Every farm boy that plays for a Kansas team looks at least 40 years old.

So I thought Kentucky had a huge win against WVU, tonight WVU was embarrassed by an unranked team. WVU is just overrated.

So I thought Kentucky had a huge win against WVU, tonight WVU was embarrassed by an unranked team. WVU is just overrated.
They are in a really bad run of play right now. Look tired and beat up. A few weeks ago they looked insanely good.

Reactions: demeat

They are in a really bad run of play right now. Look tired and beat up. A few weeks ago they looked insanely good.

Lost 5 of their last 6, or something like that. I think that's what I just read somewhere.
There was a Boog board thread a couple weeks ago about the KSU/WVU game and how we weren’t ready to play on the level of teams like that. Just reminds me that we’re more consistent than most teams in the country

There was a Boog board thread a couple weeks ago about the KSU/WVU game and how we weren’t ready to play on the level of teams like that. Just reminds me that we’re more consistent than most teams in the country
I think old people love traditional half court offense. Get set, move the ball around and create an open look. But I wonder if they understand we’re just using our supreme athleticism and quickness to beat defenders to the spots and it creates the same open looks. Same stuff but we’re just wearing their asses out too

DIdnt know where to put this but WTF. Gotta be the least exciting 3 OT basketball game in history.

I missed this earlier this week but saw the in progress scores crawling. When it was in 2nd OT I started paying attention to how low the score still was and looked to see the total. It was 127. Ended at 116. Anybody that took the over and watched that mess through 3 OT’s probably went on suicide watch. Brutal.

I think old people love traditional half court offense. Get set, move the ball around and create an open look. But I wonder if they understand we’re just using our supreme athleticism and quickness to beat defenders to the spots and it creates the same open looks. Same stuff but we’re just wearing their asses out too
I'd be shocked if there was a single old on the boog that knows anything about basketball. Only two personas left over there that know anything about the game are @MattAU05 and @jdf75 that's about it.

Reactions: Fatz Geronimo
ADVERTISEMENT