ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Top 25 hoops thread (Non SEC)

Guys it depends on matchups, as always, but I truly believe if things work out we could make a deep run in the tournament. No team is just that much better than anyone else.

Awful loss for the Dukies. Good god.

all these corksoakers keep parroting the “who has AUBURN beaten?” line... but, just get past tonight and we’ll go the entire season saying, at least we didn’t lose to “_____”

idk which means more - good wins or bad losses - but let’s just go on another 8-1 stretch and finish up 16-2 and be able to point to either

I just peel mine off with my exceptionally strong thumb nails..

Fcked up my thumbnail playing football in high school and it has never grown back right. It will grow in length but its so thin and weak that it will rip like thin plastic.

I think I may have hurt SnowTates feewings in your thread over on the boog. lol

Second time today he’s randomly selected a target.

Can’t say I disagree with his first one but I thought that was odd tonight with you.

Reactions: x-iceman-x
Second time today he’s randomly selected a target.

Can’t say I disagree with his first one but I thought that was odd tonight with you.
Yeah but I think I sent him around the bend. Dude totally lost it and started talking like a fuggin loon toward the end. Go check his last couple of posts. Total confusion. lol

P0tuLBy.jpg

Wisky wants to know why they're losing to Michigan...too many damn chaulkies

Update: wisky creeping back 58-45 Michigan

Last edited:
Can someone give me some EA on Texas and Shaka Smart? Why do they suck so badly? Was he just totally overrated as a coach?

ADVERTISEMENT