ADVERTISEMENT

We got somebody a lurkin' here

My guess is fig jam or stretcharmstrong. Both made really poor attempts to come over here and troll recently so they got an alias to try again

That username is clever as hell. Did you come up with that all by yourself or did someone help you?
I managed that one myself. It struck me how idiotic Gus sounded in 2014 and it turned into a joke because Gus Gussed super hard with one of the best athletes to ever play QB at AU.

And @MomentInTheSun I won’t be posting here under this username much at all. I don’t post on the Greg much anymore anyway, but I’m just too lazy to swap accounts. That’s why I’ve been lurking under this account.

Reactions: CJ3131
tenor.gif

1$ to one of you guys

Good afternoon. I have entered the transfer portal from the University of Kentucky message boards, much like the majority of our basketball roster. I’m taking my official visit to your board to see what could be offered to me. I have an NIL deal with Pontiac cars, Gardiance, and Church’s Chicken. I feel like I could bring a lot of positivity to your boards. Please respect my decision.

Reactions: Kaizer Sosay
ADVERTISEMENT