ADVERTISEMENT

+++BOOGs @ WVU+++

Boytano

Aug 20, 2013
HYGs got frustrated at the Clam by a squad who BRUCE has struggled against lately. Let's hope we get some shots to fall Saturday. Haven't had a chance to see WVU in action but sounds like they ain't as bad as their record suggests.

Hang in their kids this was never gonna be a easy ride.

Tough scene out there. Recall BRUCE took a sniff in Stevenson’s direction last offseason. Be nice to have him/ them not have him.

• Love
Reactions: Boytano
over the last few games we keep getting pushed out farther and farther from the paint on offense...need to see some life.

@GREG : HYGs need the vibes, like pronhub on high. Send em kids.

man, AT&T chic's chest keeps getting fuller and fuller
(jus sayn)

Lawd, we pull this off and imma have to start day drinking.
Let’s take this thing home HYGs!!!!!

anyone going to the Vandy game? still looking a ticket that isn't crazy.

Damn. We just don’t have a Harper, Brown, Chuma or Philly Swag, et al., on this team to clutch that tie nor secure the wins in games like this. We need a closer.

• Love
@Boytano - I have a for sure ticket if you want it and I may have two.

What are you looking to pay?

They are lower level (section L) , 10th row behind the goal but seats are like 59, 60 so I’m thinking end seats.

Neither of these are mine to sell so I have no idea if either party would be willing to come down from what they paid but I’m thinking something is better than nothing. 😊

• Love
@Boytano - I have a for sure ticket if you want it and I may have two.

What are you looking to pay?

They are lower level (section L) , 10th row behind the goal but seats are like 59, 60 so I’m thinking end seats.

Neither of these are mine to sell so I have no idea if either party would be willing to come down from what they paid but I’m thinking something is better than nothing. 😊
$65, totally understand if they want more.
Stubhub has seats on that row at $81
thanks

Reactions: midnighttulips
ADVERTISEMENT