ADVERTISEMENT

*** Boogs vs Florida ***

What a brutal rock fight of a game. Finally strung together a few possessions together there late, but shit all over ourselves on O in the final minute. If we can't come up with a better end of the half plan that what we have shown lately, Bruce has got to start calling TOs to draw something up. Wen dribbling it down to heave a prayer or turn it over is awful.

We played like trash, but the refs have been awful as well. Jabari getting assaulted every time he steps foot inside the 3 point line. Wen, Dylan, KD all fouled hard shooting with no whistle. When was the last time we went a half without shooting a free throw?

Reactions: fairfield35064
I’m sure I got AIDS from that first half but got Andy and Sonny synced on Audio for the 2nd

Reactions: DM8
BARI in domination mode. 3 possesion lead, time to close these trash gators out.

Bari in total beast mode on both ends. Grabbing boards, blocking shots, drilling everything he takes. What a fvcking show.

Reactions: Boytano
Jabari could beat their whole trash squad 1 on 5 lol.
This isn't much of an exageration. Has anyone ever seen a college game where it was so obvious that one dude was on a totally different planet in terms of ability?

Damnit. Get them down 9 and then give up 2 3s and commit a turnover to help them stay alive.

Fuggin bum refs trying to keep these trash lizards in the game.

B group did a decent job there, gotta get BARI back in there now to finish this shit.

Some shit calls gatdamn here we go again. To be fair Walker commited 2 dumbass fouls to start each half we could have done without.

Reactions: DM8 and Boytano
Some shit calls gatdamn here we go again. To be fair Walker commited 2 dumbass fouls to start each half we could have done without.
Not sure how he only has 3 right now, but I will take it. Need to get him and Bari back in there to finish this shit.

ADVERTISEMENT