ADVERTISEMENT

*** Boogs vs Florida ***

Fvck, had these assholes on the mat and we let them up. Gotta come out of this TO playing great.

Reactions: Boytano
I haven't yelled this much at the TV since gus was corching on the Plains

Reactions: DM8
Gut check time again. Guys have gotta come out of this TO playing their best ball to get out of this smelly swamp with the W.

Fvck. This will be an awful loss if we can't pull a miracle here. Florida played like trash for almost all of this game. Had them down 9 and 8 at separate points with every chance to end this shit and didn't do it.

Refs fvcked us there not calling the foul on the trap. Letting them trash the ball down the court and kill 10+ secs.

Fouled their shit FT shooter on the trap and the fuggin refs intentionally let it go. Unreal.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Denim Vest
We have the best player on the court and we don’t get him the ball on that final play. Our shit guard play will get our ass beat early in the tourney. Bari has finally become the guy we knew he could be and rest of team sans Kessler has collapsed.

Another court stormin. Nike ball again ftr so be glad not to see one of those come tourney time. Did get a chuckle out of Andy freaking out at the fans on the court around him lol.

Another court stormin. Nike ball again ftr so be glad not to see one of those come tourney time. Did get a chuckle out of Andy freaking out at the fans on the court around him lol.
That storming was very tame compared to Arky.

We have the best player on the court and we don’t get him the ball on that final play. Our shit guard play will get our ass beat early in the tourney. Bari has finally become the guy we knew he could be and rest of team sans Kessler has collapsed.
at least put it in KD's hands. he'd die trying to score.

I don’t blame Green. He wanted to pass, got denied, and then didn’t want to get blamed for taking a bad three like at Arky. Should’ve handled it better, but I understand what was in his head.
Should have had a designed screen with a pass to Bari or Kess.

Well if you’re ever between Cullman & Jasper on HWY69 the only two places to pull over & watch a game on your phone is the Pine Thicket Juke Joint or some big red building called Roosters Corner cause you sure don’t need to pull into any of these neck driveways. Saw the last 7.5 seconds to my chagrin

Come on over to our board and give us some input about the games today. We feel pretty good about our performance with two of our starters out. You guys usually have some insight. Come over and tell us what you think ?

Reactions: Harvey Specter
Well if you’re ever between Cullman & Jasper on HWY69 the only two places to pull over & watch a game on your phone is the Pine Thicket Juke Joint or some big red building called Roosters Corner cause you sure don’t need to pull into any of these neck driveways. Saw the last 7.5 seconds to my chagrin.
Was glad that the kids saw fit to reinforce our elite program status by storming the court, that’s twice in two road games, yet another sign that we have arrived!! 🤣

Was glad that the kids saw fit to reinforce our elite program status by storming the court, that’s twice in two road games, yet another sign that we have arrived!! 🤣
If you ‘arrived’ you sure didn’t stay long 🤣😂😜.

ADVERTISEMENT