ADVERTISEMENT

*** Boogs vs Florida ***

Denim Vest

Feb 9, 2011
Squad trying to get a dub in UF for the first time in history or whatever. Be nice to get it send their trash fans home crying and maybe get their corch BRUCESSED all in one dub.

We been ass on the road but no reason the HYGs shouldn’t prevail. Put that trash bum Castleton in a closet the first half rd 1 at the Clam then some questionable at best reffin got Walker and Jabari in foul trouble and the oaf got off a bit on us. He’s really all they have which is pretty damn sad for a once proud program. Some ability to frustrate what we want to do on O suspect we’ll let them make it a ball game on us somehow lol.

Last edited:
Was gonna say the same thing about the big ugly ogre doing nothing in the first half & trying to go off in the second, but of course this was mentioned in the op. I have a bit of a dilemma seeing my both my Minis made the Sweet Sixteenth (guys at 4:30 & gals at 6) about two hours away in Hanceville. I can get there early & watch at a Cullman wing joint, or the wife says she will drive & I can watch on my phone as she knows it just means more. Either way I can’t miss my little cuz, friend of Sir Charles & hopefully a future Boog.
BTW this is all schools & classifications & she has two more years to get ready. Boogs by a dozen

Was gonna say the same thing about the big ugly ogre doing nothing in the first half & trying to go off in the second, but of course this was mentioned in the op. I have a bit of a dilemma seeing my both my Minis made the Sweet Sixteenth (guys at 4:30 & gals at 6) about two hours away in Hanceville. I can get there early & watch at a Cullman wing joint, or the wife says she will drive & I can watch on my phone as she knows it just means more. Either way I can’t miss my little cuz, friend of Sir Charles & hopefully a future Boog.
BTW this is all schools & classifications & she has two more years to get ready. Boogs by a dozen

My Son has baseball games at 10 & 12 on Saturday. So looks like I'll be watching on the phone with earbuds from the fields.

Gonna exercise some 2 decade old ghost O'dome shit tomorrow, guys. Someone may have mentioned it here already but I absolutely love new sets with Jabari and expect Bruce to continue give those in March more and more to think about. With that said, Walker continues his rampage and ****s Castle dude raw.

Boogs by 12

Just read that there was some shit post about Al on the AIDZ site, could someone fill me in?

Just read that there was some shit post about Al on the AIDZ site, could someone fill me in?
Someone said there was a rumor he was ‘done for the year’ and it got put to bed pretty quickly. The shit posting on Al is so shameful even for a group of epersonas as unsavory as your typical boog hoops follower.

Anyway breaking down some stats UF is a disgrace on offense. Avg 65/ gm in SEC play. Try to grind the clock down on both ends. Struggled to even get to 60 in a bunch of games lately.

As for our boogs all the stats look pretty good except for 3pt% and fouls. BRUCE been harping on that stuff lately. Live ball TOs a bit of an issue but for all the hand wringing over Al turning it over we aren’t much as a team. Can still improve there. Actually our FT ‘defense’ is the worst in the SEC which pretty much goes to show making FTs is for try hard losers.

Y’all gotta remember the folks that get into slamming anything Boog basketball are band wagon fans & if we were still in the shadows they wouldn’t know anything about Al & wouldn’t care in the least. Most probably didn’t watch games last year & never watched until BRUCE descended upon the Plains but now they think they’re all Billy Packer or something.

I said it in the first game and i'll say it a few hundred more times...that one kid from florida has some terrible hair game

ADVERTISEMENT