ADVERTISEMENT

*** Boogs vs Florida ***

You thought people storming the court yesterday could be used to explain that we didn’t stay long? LOL, not very smart are you? 😂
Hell, on the rare occasion we get beat like that EVERY team storms the court. Been that way since before I was born. UK is the real deal. Have it happen for 40-50 years and you can say you’re a blueblood. And to answer your question …. I think people consider me to be pretty smart but this is just small talk. VERY small talk since it’s Auburn. 🤣🤣🤣.

Hell, on the rare occasion we get beat like that EVERY team storms the court. Been that way since before I was born. UK is the real deal. Have it happen for 40-50 years and you can say you’re a blueblood. And to answer your question …. I think people consider me to be pretty smart but this is just small talk. VERY small talk since it’s Auburn. 🤣🤣🤣.
Hello friend! Did UT storm the court when they blasted the Cats a few days ago? All the best to Cat Nation!

I
And like clockwork here comes DV. Solly and DuMbass8 ought to be showing up soon. That’s 3/4 of your fan base 🤣😂. Y’all quit coming to our board. Dang.
Something else that sounded good in your head & I’ve never went over to YOUR board after a Kat loss to post anything. I did go over & read all the crying about TyTy being out after our yearly take down of our Blue Blood brother & of course all the bitching about refs. Then we have our PG, QB & best perimeter defender Zep out at Arky & no one here even thought about blaming our loss on that.
When was the last game UK lost a game fair & square because I haven’t seen one yet & CHUMA says hello.

I

Something else that sounded good in your head & I’ve never went over to YOUR board after a Kat loss to post anything. I did go over & read all the crying about TyTy being out after our yearly take down of our Blue Blood brother & of course all the bitching about refs. Then we have our PG, QB & best perimeter defender Zep out at Arky & no one here even thought about blaming our loss on that.
When was the last game UK lost a game fair & square because I haven’t seen one yet & CHUMA says hello.
First of all, I don’t complain about refs or injuries. I don’t always agree with the refs and it seems like we get more than our share of injuries, but that’s life. My complaint about you guys is that you have zero basketball history and you take shots at UK basketball like you’re on our level which is totally 100% BS. You’ve had a few good teams here of late but historically you’ve sucked and most likely will fall back into mediocrity like the other teams that had a few good years and fell back to earth. If you want to act like frat boys on YOUR board that’s your business but coming to our board and acting like you’re trying to be classy is totally phony and you know it. There’s about five of you guys (1/2 of your fan base) that are phony as hell and your silly BS gets old when you bring it to our board. Our MODS have finally figured you out so hopefully we don’t hear much from you anymore. Besides, you guys have a lot of home games coming up so hopefully that will keep you busy.

First of all, I don’t complain about refs or injuries. I don’t always agree with the refs and it seems like we get more than our share of injuries, but that’s life. My complaint about you guys is that you have zero basketball history and you take shots at UK basketball like you’re on our level which is totally 100% BS. You’ve had a few good teams here of late but historically you’ve sucked and most likely will fall back into mediocrity like the other teams that had a few good years and fell back to earth. If you want to act like frat boys on YOUR board that’s your business but coming to our board and acting like you’re trying to be classy is totally phony and you know it. There’s about five of you guys (1/2 of your fan base) that are phony as hell and your silly BS gets old when you bring it to our board. Our MODS have finally figured you out so hopefully we don’t hear much from you anymore. Besides, you guys have a lot of home games coming up so hopefully that will keep you busy.
Lol at injuries if MAC don’t get hurt one year & CHUMA doesn’t the next & if the COVID hadn’t taken, we prolly win three straight Natties. Here’s the other half of our fan base & Rupp is nothing like it cause I was there in 2020. UK buddy of mine said it was the most electric he’d ever seen it with our HYGS in town

Reactions: olsonab
Lol at injuries if MAC don’t get hurt one year & CHUMA doesn’t the next & if the COVID hadn’t taken, we prolly win three straight Natties. Here’s the other half of our fan base & Rupp is nothing like it cause I was there in 2020. UK buddy of mine said it was the most electric he’d ever seen it with our HYGS in town

Three straight Natties, yeah right. You don’t even have ONE. If if if if if ….. if your aunt had balls she’d be your uncle. You guys are mentally unstable. Peace out.

Three straight Natties, yeah right. You don’t even have ONE. If if if if if ….. if your aunt had balls she’d be your uncle. You guys are mentally unstable. Peace out.
We’ve both struggled as Blue Bloods to win it all so of course you’re correct. Also thanks for the welcome back go check Rafters. It’s BOUT THAT TIME to talk championship hoops so don’t be a stranger

ADVERTISEMENT