ADVERTISEMENT

*** Boogs vs Arkansas ***

Really hope BRUCE leaves our big dogs out there. They are rolling right now and this is a war. This TV TO will let them catch their breath. If they get tired in couple of minutes, use our TOs for a break. This DUB is ours if we keep playing like this on O. They won't keep getting lucky second chance points off Walker stuffing their shit all night.
Rotations are important not just for this game but down the stretch. Got to save those legs for March.

Of course Ark is closing in on their season high in made 3s of 8.

Al, Dev, CMO, Jaylin, Dylan. Guess Dylan going up and getting some O boards. Only -1 cause that dik hit a 3 in Jaylins face.

Reactions: Boytano and DM8
Rotations are important not just for this game but down the stretch. Got to save those legs for March.
Generally agree and we've got plenty of games where we can rotate all day and win. I don't know if this is one of them.

Gotta have the A group now Bruce. They've had a long rest and are ready to play the rest of the way.

That B group fast break was the most painful thing I've seen all game. Jesus christ.

Reactions: Boytano
Generally agree and we've got plenty of games where we can rotate all day and win. I don't know if this is one of them.
Like Georgia? I think he’s mad at himself for not rotating more in that game and isn’t going to come off of it this time.

this is not me "honk'n" but it doesn't seem like this team has a clue on offense right now.

Like Georgia? I think he’s mad at himself for not rotating more in that game and isn’t going to come off of it this time.
Obviously not UGA. We sucked there and he found out just before the game we were a man down. TAMU Saturday or most any other home game where we are going to beat the shit out of teams are great times to avoid wearing guys out.

Finally a whistle after Jaylin, Dylan and Walker all got hacked.

Jesus christ they have 10 points now on second chances off Walker blocks. Unreal luck.

Reactions: Denim Vest
KD just sat for what seemed like about 15 minutes real time. He should be extremely fresh for this stretch run. Need him to go into psycho mode and take over with some drives.

Reactions: Boytano
I did not expect Dev to hit one before JWill, I still blame the Nike ball.

Reactions: DM8
If they had scored again off another Walker block there, I would have lost my GD mind.

Holy shit what is wroing with our foul shooting.

Good TO Bruce. Give the guys a rest. Shit is in the balance right now.

The guys have been here more times than we can count. We are the better team. We've pulled out countless tough games at the end. Time to lock in and get the dub.

next 4 minutes feel bigger than the last 4 to me… need Jabari and KD to start to control the game
KD misses 2 FT’s, Jabari misses a bunny, Jabari passes up an open 3

difference between a tie game right now and a 4-7 point lead… may not cost us the game, but once we start taking control of games in the 4-8 minute mark we’ll be damn near unbeatable

Reactions: DM8
so, they are almost alway in front BRUCE in the 2nd half of games, why can they not get the offense rolling?

Holy shit Wen, ball out young fella. GET THAT COUSY.

ADVERTISEMENT