ADVERTISEMENT

*** Boogs vs Vandy ***

Tons of scouts at the game tonight and Bari is making their trip worth it. On pace for a career high in points and making these shots look easy.

Trailed by 11 to start, Vandy shot out of their minds, and we still get to the half with a 2 possession lead. Not thrilled with giving up 38, but not a bad outcome all things considered. Don't spot them the 11 point lead and this shit is already close to over.

The rest of the guys scuffling that half may have been for the best as it forced Jabari to take over. He hasn't been as stellar the last couple of weeks so getting him to go off for 16 in a half was huge. We need him to be ready to unleash this kind of half in March.

this probably sounds really dumb, but the KD underhand scoop to a trailing Wen that ended up with Kessler free throws, is everything I need to see to know we’re right on track

that’s the beta version of Boogin’ for this squad… gonna look a lot different than the 2019 HYG’s, but it’s a start

Trailed by 11 to start, Vandy shot out of their minds, and we still get to the half with a 2 possession lead. Not thrilled with giving up 38, but not a bad outcome all things considered. Don't spot them the 11 point lead and this shit is already close to over.
14 points three and a half minutes in. Only 24 the remaining 16 1/2. On track for a 86-70 cover.

Reactions: Denim Vest and DM8
this probably sounds really dumb, but the KD underhand scoop to a trailing Wen that ended up with Kessler free throws, is everything I need to see to know we’re right on track

that’s the beta version of Boogin’ for this squad… gonna look a lot different than the 2019 HYG’s, but it’s a start
I’m still waiting on laser one pass threes and monster jams on 2 on 2 breaks. But I’ll take any increase in transition scoring efficiency that Bruce can ring out of this squad.

Reactions: WDE_Tarp
14 points three and a half minutes in. Only 24 the remaining 16 1/2. On track for a 86-70 cover.
Good point. Take those first 3 minutes out and we are up double digits and well on our way to running them out of the gym.

I’m still waiting on laser one pass threes and monster jams on 2 on 2 breaks. But I’ll take any increase in transition scoring efficiency that Bruce can ring out of this squad.
it took until tonight for me to finally accept it and come around on it, but we’re gonna have to Boog our way to a title on D this year

we didn’t need to be great defensively in 2019, we needed to be great at the right times to let our offense knock you out

we don’t need to be great offensively this year, we need to be great at the right time to let our defense choke you out

Reactions: midnighttulips
it took until tonight for me to finally accept it and come around on it, but we’re gonna have to Boog our way to a title on D this year

we didn’t need to be great defensively in 2019, we needed to be great at the right times to let out offense knock you out

we don’t need to be great offensively this year, we need to be great at the right time to let our defense choke you out
There’s time where I think we’re a touch sloppy on D because we’re completely relying on Kessler to clean up behind us

Reactions: demeat and DM8
I didn't go to game. Got home late. Just caught up. Went to the other board first. Good grief it's horrible. Even if they had a basketball only board it would still suck during a game.

Also, Bari started his get on my back the rest of the way style in the first half. It never needs to change going forward.

BARI not fvcking around tonight. Love to see him drop 30 for the scouts in attendance.

Reactions: wcw3au1
Oh shit that would have been magnificent if it went down for Walker.

ADVERTISEMENT