ADVERTISEMENT

*** Boogs vs Ole Miss ***

Nice run to respond to them cutting it to 4. I could go for a 45-30 score at the half.

Reactions: ShenaniganZ
Looked like Wen meant that to be a lob for Walker, but getting into the paint at all is a big improvement over both end of half possessions in Gainesville.

Reactions: ShenaniganZ
KD been dropping some dimes lately. Its all gonna come together beautifully in a few weeks.
progressed from forcing shots to forcing passes… he’ll settle into a good, happy medium at some point in the next 3 weeks

we won’t lose when we get this performance from our guards… and I’m not talking about scoring - I’m talking about controlling the pace and playing fast without turning it over

it’s why I always harp on “any possession that ends in a shot is a good possession” because from there, it’s only a matter of time before our top 6 players who never played together until January figure it out and the switch flips

would feel better if we had started seeing these signs 3-4 games earlier, but I’m happy to see it tonight

so ridiculous that Brooks can do that all game and it’s just part of the game with 2 7 footers going at it… but Flanny does it and it’s an offensive foul every time - because he’s too rugged and strong for mortal 3’s

ADVERTISEMENT