ADVERTISEMENT

*** Boogs vs Ole Miss ***

every time I start to get pissy or frustrated I hear something that seems so ridiculous it reminds me to appreciate this more

the goob announcer said our record is 25-3

1998 was the only year in history Auburn won 25+ games before BRUCE

this makes 4 in the last 5 years

in BRUCE I trust, forever and always

My order is confirmed. #praiseBRUCE

Reactions: Boytano
every time I start to get pissy or frustrated I hear something that seems so ridiculous it reminds me to appreciate this more

the goob announcer said our record is 25-3

1998 was the only year in history Auburn won 25+ games before BRUCE

this makes 4 in the last 5 years

in BRUCE I trust, forever and always
Preach. This what drives me crazy about the boogosphere being critical of anyone associated with this program. Used to go to bed as a young boog praying I’d live to see a program that could make the tourney once every 2-3 years. Maybe make a sweet 16 run. Now we on the very top of the college hoops universe and that’s dealing with all the NCAA, injury, G league bullshit. Just enjoying the hell out of it while we blessed with BRUCE (and Steven).

Preach. This what drives me crazy about the boogosphere being critical of anyone associated with this program. Used to go to bed as a young boog praying I’d live to see a program that could make the tourney once every 2-3 years. Maybe make a sweet 16 run. Now we on the very top of the college hoops universe and that’s dealing with all the NCAA, injury, G league bullshit. Just enjoying the hell out of it while we blessed with BRUCE (and Steven).
I remember my dad taking me to school & I was under 10 talking hoops & he said he’d rather have a first down against Alabama than win the SEC title in basketball. That was the first time in my life I figured out he wasn’t perfect, and it broke my little Boog heart. He like all the old Boogs now I know, are pretty much hoops all the way.

It’s preposterous that the greatest 5 year stretch in Boog history has been done while catching a dozen different program changing kicks in the nuts

we’re winning 25+ games… every year… with our worst case scenario roster as envisioned 2 years prior… every year

the odds of getting 0 games with any of these people ever sharing the court together: Jared or Chuma, Okoro, Sharife, Jalen Green, Greg Brown, Jonathan Kuminga (who I still think would’ve ended up at Tech), Jabari Smith or Walker Kessler, Scoot… must be laughably low

ADVERTISEMENT