ADVERTISEMENT

Boogs v Bama

I’d really like to see a higher comfort level and confidence by our bigs on offense. Looks too clunky and unsure

only complaint is another goose egg first half from Mac... Spencer picked up the slack, but we need more than 0 & 1 from Mac, especially since we’re having trouble getting into games offensively against half court sets

both teams shot well that half, but they rebounded well enough to keep the pace where they want it for the most part... they go cold and we stretch one of those spurts for 4 minutes instead of 2 a couple of times and we should put together a nice “W”

Petty is worse defensively than Danjel... at least I think it’s him - maybe Jones

regardless, one of their freshman wings is god. awful.

it was Petty... and it’s embarrassing, because you can tell the talent is there... he’s fluid offensively - way too confident - but a better creator than I gave him credit for... the cross court pass to Reese is not an easy pass to make

but defensively he either runs himself out of position for no reason, or just stops moving... he almost fell down and lost Bryce by 15 feet on a pass fake... not a shot fake, a pass fake from the wing... then got caught flat footed watching a handful of other times... and ran himself into the blocking foul on Jared for no reason... very Danjel’esque

it was Petty... and it’s embarrassing, because you can tell the talent is there... he’s fluid offensively - way too confident - but a better creator than I gave him credit for... the cross court pass to Reese is not an easy pass to make

but defensively he either runs himself out of position for no reason, or just stops moving... he almost fell down and lost Bryce by 15 feet on a pass fake... not a shot fake, a pass fake from the wing... then got caught flat footed watching a handful of other times... and ran himself into the blocking foul on Jared for no reason... very Danjel’esque
His dreads are also disgusting. It's like he has a couple rat tail dreads. It's so weird

Reactions: fairfield35064
I used to get bent out of shape watching our studs try to shoot free throws. They have finally turned the corner in that regards.

However, layups are the new free throws. Why do we struggle so much from within 2 feet?

ADVERTISEMENT