ADVERTISEMENT

Howdy Boogs!

KYtotheCore

Jan 5, 2010
Just wanted to pop by and commend everyone on the nice work over on the nat'l basketball board. @Denim Vest is still delivering that rapier wit that I love so much! In fact there is another thread there where a Tennessee fan has self-proclaimed TN as a 'blue blood", where you'll see I directed him to speak with DV about it before anything can be approved.

Also, I had to change my handle on that board to "Random UK Fan" . . . but it's still me. I want to invite you all to join us there. You bring such great enthusiasm and get people wildly rustled. Anyway, I hope life is turning out how you hoped so far, and keep up the good work - in ALL aspects!

KttC
AKA; Random UK Fan

Ch4yDM8WsAALsdt.jpg:large

There's a forum poster on the nat'l board @AuHoosier420 doing some nice work on getting everyone riled up! I'd like to invite you guys to join. It's an 11-page donnybrook! :)

@olsonab is representing well too. I also recall @MomentInTheSun throwing a rock at the Rupp Rafters' wasp nest a couple years back, and would love for him to jump in the fray as well.

You all are phenomenal! Hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving!

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Man, I had to go to a stupid get-together at the neighbors last night so I'm having to look at the AU vs. Furman thread on the nat'l board today. I haven't laughed so hard in quite a while! Thank you all for coming over (en masse). Please don't leave or stop!

Terms like "Big Dick Bruce" and "Sex Champs" have my sides hurting.

Last edited:
Man, I had to go to a stupid get-together at the neighbors last night so I'm having to look at the AU vs. Furman thread on the nat'l board today. I haven't laughed so hard in quite a while! Thank you all for coming over (en masse). Please don't leave or stop!

Terms like "Big Dick Bruce" and "Sex Champs" have my sides hurting.
Is your avatar the Mr. Belding in an Asian remake of Saved by the Bell?

Hey Boogs!

Hope everyone is holding up well! I hadn’t popped by in a while . . . been a weird year for sports. Glad to see bball season warming up. Excited to see what BDB is going to do with the Tigers this season! Also glad to see the annual work being done by the Boogs on the nat’l bball board (@AuHoosier420)! Would love to see some rustling over on Rupp Rafters/Cats Illustrated. It’s always such a treat.

Y’all are doing the Lord’s work. I love seeing the fellow blue blood members get all bristled up.:)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT