ADVERTISEMENT

+++++ Official Boog (Hut Hut) vs Texas A&M Game Thread+++++

MomentInTheSun

Dec 14, 2016
Gonna go ahead and fire this one up.

Gus vs Jimbo. The two guys with the most guaranteed money in the sec and they both aren't living up to their contracts.

First big true road game for our boogs but we're headed back to texas for the second time. Hopefully D Brown is completely healthy and his exit from yesterday's game was just total precautionary. Seth Williams wasn't wearing a sling or anything so I'm guessing he's a go. Maybe Schwartz won't have his cast on? Hopefully because we could use him on those jet sweeps and deep balls. Wanna see more Joey (obviously). Saw that the Boogs opened up as a 3 pt dog. Curious to see what the over under will look like bc this seems like a battle of two teams that really struggling on offense.

Gonna be the optimist right now and predict a Boog dub. But only because Joey comes in and grinds out some critical first downs with his greek god adonis legs.

SEC is pretty weak at the bottom. Win this game and 9-3 or 10-2 is likely finish. I personally can't root for Auburn to lose but remain skeptical of Gus

Jimbo is far and away the better coach of course but I'm afraid his team isn't as good.

didn’t watch a second of yesterday’s game and have no desire to go back after reading a few less than glowing reports and seeing the run vs pass breakdown... I may search for a Gatewood highlight video but would probably just get depressed that Gus is going to somehow have 2 young stud QB’s on the roster and waste both of them

sadly I fear Jimbo out Gus’ Gus and finds a way to lose with the better team... I’ve got the Boogs in a rousing 19-14 barn burner

Reactions: Fillup Marschell
If I’m remembering correctly too, it was discovered after he signed but that Charles Moore kid had also made a habit of tweeting/instagramming sympathetic remarks about a few well known hate groups.

Got the boogs losing a close one. Gotta think Jimbo’s gonna have his guys ready especially after that bed shitting last year in boogville

Reactions: WDE_Tarp
He enrolled in juco right after he signed in February. Is he leaving bc of some lingering grade issues or is it bc he just doesn’t like Boogville?
Probably lefft because every freshman defensive lineman played against Kent State except for him

When 12 or 13 d-lineman played and he still didnt, probably didn't give him a good feeling about where he stood

Probably lefft because every freshman defensive lineman played against Kent State except for him

When 12 or 13 d-lineman played and he still didnt, probably didn't give him a good feeling about where he stood
Yeah, we’ll still have a deep and talented DL next year so I’m not bummed that he left. Like I said, there was something a bit off with him so it’s not that surprising either. Handy and Hall already look like future studs

I think A&M wins. Our OL is crap. We don't have a number one WR without Seth.

Seth is back practicing this week and looks to be playing. Their Online has been meh this year as well.

First one to 10 may win this game.

So I'm sure it will be where both teams score in the 30/40s

I trust rice info more than SBB info
Well josh moon reported it last year so I think there’s something to it. And then it fell through and then Stoops wound up accepting a gig as a coach for the XFL. Not saying it’s gonna happen cuz a lot of things have to fall into place but I believe the idea that a booster contacted Stoops and he was interested

Reactions: WDE_Tarp
I feel like an idiot for potentially overestimating the competence of Boog hut hut power brokers. But if you operate under the belief that there are dudes out there willing to stump up 30+ million dollars to fire Gus, then I feel you also have to believe that they won’t make that big of a financial commitment without some assurance from a very good coach that he’ll take the job. But it is Boog hut hut, so they very well may just spunk 30 million in Gus’ face, and then all collectively go “uggghhh, whatda we do now?”

I just see no scenario where a coach with the pedigree of Bob Stoops would come to Boogville. We’ve blown millions buying out Tubs to replace him with Gene Chizik. Then Gene for Gus.

And I also love the implication that Boog power brokers are such rednecks that they’d just fire a coach and stroke a $30M check based solely on losing the Arn Bow.

I just see no scenario where a coach with the pedigree of Bob Stoops would come to Boogville. We’ve blown millions buying out Tubs to replace him with Gene Chizik. Then Gene for Gus.

And I also love the implication that Boog power brokers are such rednecks that they’d just fire a coach and stroke a $30M check based solely on losing the Arn Bow.
Well, Jay Jacobs is gone and he’s the blockhead dumb dumb who made those hires and his ass is gone now. I only kind of believe the Stoops stuff just bc he took an XFL job. I feel like that was his way of putting on his sexy red dress and begging for ADs to start sending him dick pics

Also Rane doesn't have as much money as he claimed in that article. He's not even the richest person in Alabama.

ADVERTISEMENT