ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Could gus calzone get a power 5 job next season if auburn fired him today?

Guess this will take a tiny bit out of the buyout money even though Gus has already cashed a 10 milly check. Congrats to Kristi. Nothing more fun than ubering to Disney World, getting wasted at Epcot, and then ubering back home
Don’t think it affects the buyout at all. Academic people negotiating with these cut-throat agents just don’t stand a chance

anyway, actually looking forward to Gus starting teh cycle over again. He'll probably do pretty well there. Have some amazing athletic qb run circles all over the conference. Get another decent job and then self destruct again.

Gonna lol when I see JB Grimes named UCF's OL coach though

gus is such a fvckin clown. he'll start the slow descent to being a high school coach again. can't wait.
ehh. Gus has plenty of faults but he's pretty good at winning games when he has the more talented team. And thats what he'll have at UCF most of the time

He's going to trick some AD in a power 5 conference to hire him again and that's when he'll fail again

anyway, actually looking forward to Gus starting teh cycle over again. He'll probably do pretty well there. Have some amazing athletic qb run circles all over the conference. Get another decent job and then self destruct again.

Gonna lol when I see JB Grimes named UCF's OL coach though
Yeah he won’t fall ass backwards into some highly rated pocket passer like he did with Stid and Nix. Probably be forced to convert a WR or DB to QB and do great which would be annoying as hell to see.

Side note the amount of sucking up to Gus by boog social media is gross. The man stole $50M from Boog U but wish him the best fug that.
yeah. IDK what's going on. It's funny seeing all the reporters still gush over him too. Gus really did some stockholm syndrome type number on some poor saps that follow boog athletics.

UCF Fans:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Coach T Will joining Gus as his DC at UCF. My boy (we follow each other on Twitter) gonna be the AU head coach some day for sure.

Reactions: WDE_Tarp
He’s a good dude and I’m happy for him. Sure did want him to get away from Gus for a while though. Maybe it works out.
yeah. But at least Gus doesn't micro manage the defense stuff. So he may not get exposed to new ideas or anything, but he's gonna get total control of half the team. And that'll be great experience

yeah. But at least Gus doesn't micro manage the defense stuff. So he may not get exposed to new ideas or anything, but he's gonna get total control of half the team. And that'll be great experience

That’s all true. The opportunity and the experience made the decision a no brainer for him. I want him to succeed more than any coach from the previous AU staff. I will have to pull hard for them!

Agreed. He can grow even though Gus is the head coach. That’s extremely rare and only allowed for a few coaches on D.

LOL, yall remember when UCF fans were arguing with us about how great Gus was going to be?

Not great

• Haha
Reactions: midnighttulips
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT