ADVERTISEMENT

Some Rules For The Board

GregMadia

Apr 26, 2013
To be honest, I had no clue there were that many enthusiastic people waiting to use this message board, so I figured it'd be good to establish some rules.

- From this brief 24-hour period, since users started posting to this board, I've noticed it's way more off-topic conversation than not. So, I'll say this, try to stick within the realm of JMU sports, college athletics and recruiting. Professional and high school sports are OK too, but be sure to put 'OT:' in front of it to signify that the thread is off topic.

- I haven't seen any yet, but please don't use any profanity.

- If you have a legitimate question for me regarding JMU football, the CAA or anything related, make sure you tag me in the post, so I get a notification. When I see the notification, I'll try to answer.

- Be aware of existing threads. If see a topic you wanted to post about, but there's already one started about the same topic, just reply within that thread instead of starting your own.

- Additionally, on Saturdays when JMU plays, I'll start a game thread. That'll be the game thread for the day, so any conversation pertaining to that day's game will stay within that thread.

Thanks for cooperating.

Thanks Craig!
p8EK8.gif

To be honest, I had no clue there were that many enthusiastic people waiting to use this message board, so I figured it'd be good to establish some rules.

- From this brief 24-hour period, since users started posting to this board, I've noticed it's way more off-topic conversation than not. So, I'll say this, try to stick within the realm of JMU sports, college athletics and recruiting. Professional and high school sports are OK too, but be sure to put 'OT:' in front of it to signify that the thread is off topic.

- If you have a legitimate question for me regarding JMU football, the CAA or anything related, make sure you tag me in the post, so I get a notification. When I see the notification, I'll try to answer.

- Be aware of existing threads. If see a topic you wanted to post about, but there's already one started about the same topic, just reply within that thread instead of starting your own.

- Additionally, on Saturdays when JMU plays, I'll start a game thread. That'll be the game thread for the day, so any conversation pertaining to that day's game will stay within that thread.

Thanks for cooperating.
2 separate rules re: not spamming the board with unnecessary threads = a real pro behind the wheel.

Thanks for cooperating.

Tribe here Greg.
Our message board on the W and M site is, well, you know.
These JMU folks are great!
I know you don't mind The Tribe being here.

Go Tribe, Greg!!
You are invited to the Papa Bear tailgate on the historic Williamsburg campus of W and M on the 21st of October.

Listen Greg. If you don't understand the concept of an E tribe I'd suggest you go ahead and watch westworld.

This is still my most favorite thread on The Greg. It was amusing yet I got a sense of acceptance from our new leader. Most would turn us away but as we all learned very quickly Greg is not one to step down from any challenge and has proven to be THE best in the business.

GO DUKES

This is still my most favorite thread on The Greg. It was amusing yet I got a sense of acceptance from our new leader. Most would turn us away but as we all learned very quickly Greg is not one to step down from any challenge and has proven to be THE best in the business.

GO DUKES

If I had the same way of looking at life and others that @Madia has then I would be:

1.) Much better in my job
2.) A much better lover
3.) A much better father
4.) Pretty much a winner at life

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT