ADVERTISEMENT

+++++ UK vs Boogs (HYGs) Official Game Thread +++++

I’m kind of surprised if the hate Cal gets over there. No coach is perfect and he certainly makes mistakes but some of the things said about him is a little bit too much. He’s one of the best coaches in the game
Yeah, he has his detractors. He talks a lot about being a players-first school, but the old-school die-hards want it to be UK first. He can't win.

Rafters mods appear to be banning everyone. I got blacklisted
Sorry to hear that. Probably a little bit of this going around over there:

hxhZSLd.jpg

Reactions: DM8 and ShenaniganZ
There is a poster on RR that goes back and makes a video of all the fouls against UK that he doesn’t think are fouls. Jesus. That place makes me happy but is seriously competing with the bunker for idiotic bitchery.

Reading through RR this morning and holy shit we are here Boys and Girl. 13 threads on the front page are about Auburn. Lulz.
Yeah, they are real torn up over the loss. They are crying about the refs when we got hosed constantly in the first half. Austin picked up 2 touch fouls, one of which followed him being fouled twice on the same play. They were absolutely mauling us in the second half and were fortunate the refs didn't whistle them even more.

Reactions: ALLTIGER85
There is a poster on RR that goes back and makes a video of all the fouls against UK that he doesn’t think are fouls. Jesus. That place makes me happy but is seriously competing with the bunker for idiotic bitchery.
oh my god. I've been reading over there but didn't see that. Gonna have to make another visit

Reactions: ALLTIGER85 and DM8
oh my god. I've been reading over there but didn't see that. Gonna have to make another visit
A couple of people responded to the video of all the fouls called on them and pointed out they did foul us a ton. The rational posters over there take a lot of heat.

Reactions: ALLTIGER85
A couple of people responded to the video of all the fouls called on them and pointed out they did foul us a ton. The rational posters over there take a lot of heat.
Anyone not following along probably will get bant.

Reactions: DM8
Someone just posted about UK not beating the crap out of teams they should be handling. Talks about the matchup tonight against Miss St and hoping for a stress free victory...

first comment = Maybe we’ll get to shoot 44 free throws while attempting 51 shots like some other team at home. We shall see.

:eek::eek::eek:

They are deranged. I mean the bunker and most message boards have an abundance of idiots but a lot of those Cat fans are actually lunatics.

They are deranged. I mean the bunker and most message boards have an abundance of idiots but a lot of those Cat fans are actually lunatics.
I think they are about to make fun of someone from UL for shooting themselves. I get more entertainment watching them than TV. Seasons never end on RR.

ADVERTISEMENT