ADVERTISEMENT

+++++ Official Boog (Hut Hut) vs Texas A&M Game Thread+++++

So you’re a Bo jock strap rider? Damn.. you’d fit in well on the bunk right now Cap.

Kid will be good, but as of now he’s mediocre. He hasn’t made a wow play since the underthrow to SW in the Oregon game.. We can disagree here and it be cool tho. I just think Joey brings more to this offense. We aren’t beating UGA, Bama or LSU with 100 passing yards.
I disagree about beating Georgia, but it has nothing to do with quarterback.

Our defense is built to stop the run which is key to beating Georgia. Their receivers don't scare anyone. Stopping the run is the entire reason Notre Dame was so competitive with them

Reactions: Lover of Pearl
I disagree about beating Georgia, but it has nothing to do with quarterback.

Our defense is built to stop the run which is key to beating Georgia. Their receivers don't scare anyone. Stopping the run is the entire reason Notre Dame was so competitive with them
That’s fair. Our defense looked incredible in all aspects until we started getting lax and giving cushions in the 4th. But still, if the offense isn’t even going to attempt to beat anyone in the air, Joey should be the guy. I would understand if we were airing it out 30 times a game, but that doesn’t seem like it’s going to be the game plan and I agree it shouldn’t be with a true freshman. But Bo’s numbers are not great, and there are freshman QBs all over the country who are lighting up defenses and making throws/plays Bo has missed. The defenses we’re playing are definitely better than most, but Bo has to sharpen up for us to be competitive in our three biggest games.

We led by 21-3 and 28-10 during parts of the second half. Should we still have been slinging the ball around risking interception? Kind of did what we needed to do in order to win.

We don't really know how good Joey can pass either. I think our passing game can be better with Schwartz and Williams healthy.

Reactions: olsonab
We led by 21-3 and 28-10 during parts of the second half. Should we still have been slinging the ball around risking interception? Kind of did what we needed to do in order to win.

We don't really know how good Joey can pass either. I think our passing game can be better with Schwartz and Williams healthy.
Probably a no on slinging the ball around, but also our only score before our big boy drive in the 4th came after a TO in the red zone. We went pretty close to tubbershell mode for the entire 2nd and 3rd Qs. Can’t do that against better teams. They’ll make you pay in a hurry. Luckily, A&M couldn’t overcome their horrible O-line play and our dominant run defense.

@Lover of Pearl, as much as i'd love to see Joey drag his nuts all over opposing SEC teams, we'll just never see it.

We need to understand that Bo has a lifetime of coaching that will hopefully take Gus at least 2 full seasons to de=program. If his receivers will help him out a little more and he can get his timing down on the long ball, they'll be fine. As soon as Gus ruins Bo's ability to ready the defense and he forgets to get rid of the ball all is lost.

TLDR/ Bo isn't costing us games

Why does anyone think Moo U will be close?
I guess there are a lot of betters in Miss willing to throw their $$$ away that it will be closer than 20 pts

Reactions: wcw3au1
I would have to agree with this today.
well that's good because that is when it was posted.
(wink.
i want to see this team in the playoffs but i refuse to allow myself to think about that until the clock on the iron bowl expires)

Reactions: wcw3au1
Why does anyone think Moo U will be close?
I guess there are a lot of betters in Miss willing to throw their $$$ away that it will be closer than 20 pts

Shockingly, since we are 4-0 ATS, I’ve only taken AU once this season.(none against us) I will take us next weekend if it’s less than 30.

Shockingly, since we are 4-0 ATS, I’ve only taken AU once this season.(none against us) I will take us next weekend if it’s less than 30.
Unders are the AU play unless it’s a trash game, IMO. I will be all over anything more than 45 next week

If its possible I'm still not impressed enough that I think we can make a playoff run. This feels like several seasons in the past decade and it can easily come apart this weekend against MooU.

Bo is going to be really good. Better arm strength than I thought coming in, and he understands the QB position such that I don't think Malzahn can coach it out of him.

I don't see any reason why Bo and Joey can't play together on the team. Joey, to me, is one of the best pound for pound athletes on the team. He should be getting Malik Miller, Harold Joiner, carries.

If its possible I'm still not impressed enough that I think we can make a playoff run. This feels like several seasons in the past decade and it can easily come apart this weekend against MooU.

Bo is going to be really good. Better arm strength than I thought coming in, and he understands the QB position such that I don't think Malzahn can coach it out of him.

I don't see any reason why Bo and Joey can't play together on the team. Joey, to me, is one of the best pound for pound athletes on the team. He should be getting Malik Miller, Harold Joiner, carries.

Yeah all this weekend really did was make me think A&M isnt very good. The good (also bad) news is that we probably only play 3 good teams. We are going to be stuck with Gus for a while. Sucks to suck, oh well at least we have basketball season to look forward to.

oh yes, verified moron
He gone
EFFle7oWsAAC18Y

Yeah all this weekend really did was make me think A&M isnt very good. The good (also bad) news is that we probably only play 3 good teams. We are going to be stuck with Gus for a while. Sucks to suck, oh well at least we have basketball season to look forward to.

Hard to argue Gus had himself a good day. But even harder to argue that we should believe it will continue.

Just going to enjoy it while it lasts.

Anyone watching this Arky A&M game should realize that A&M isn’t very good.

Reactions: Fillup Marschell
ADVERTISEMENT