ADVERTISEMENT

+++++ Official Boog (Hut Hut) vs Texas A&M Game Thread+++++

They must’ve thought they had some snap count thing figured out in film cuz these offsides are weird

Boogs boogs boogs boogs

Not gonna complain after a road win agianst a good squad, but why oh why oh why did they not try to give Schwarzt the ball in the second half

I'm still team Joey but Bo Nix is gonna be a boss even with the shitty overthrows. Got close to the same arm talent as Stidham but boy oh boy does he avoid sacks and negative plays WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY better. Love his mobility in the pocket

Can you imagine being strapped to Jimbos contract if you’re an A&M fan?

Gus is no longer the most overpaid coach in the country... so I guess that’s something to feel better about

I won’t shit on this win... it didn’t leave me warm and fuzzy, but we were good enough to leave 10-14 points on the field and still beat a good team on the road

@Harvey Specter what's the number to call in?
We gonna need to know if you got through. I can listen on my “Not gonna pay Jay Tate a damn dome” on my friends account. @CJ3131 @Harvey Specter were chatting with Horn the Great on tbb earlier this week about whether I was posting under a different username earlier this week. Harv told them the other poster wasn’t my style.

Reactions: Harvey Specter
We gonna need to know if you got through. I can listen on my “Not gonna pay Jay Tate a damn dome” on my friends account. @CJ3131 @Harvey Specter were chatting with Horn the Great on tbb earlier this week about whether I was posting under a different username earlier this week. Harv told them the other poster wasn’t my style.
He is on right now.

Sorry for breathing too heavy on that call.That's actually good to know. It's either my ears or my phone but i can barley hear anyone on calls so I've just assumed no one can hear me so I hold the thing way to close my face and mouth. be a bit more conservative next time

I feel like I would’ve known if it was you

This post was too funny not to share. Here is aler responding to jrinATL after jr was upset that Gus got into Gatewood and yelled at Hill:

What a chicken shit little punk. you embarrass your father. suck a dong you are pathetic

Reactions: WDE_Tarp
gotta say we looked legit today. If we can teach young Bo to hit a deep ball reliably look the **** out....until then we aren't elite enough on offense to win trophies.

Also any word on the brown injury?

Nice win today. Still looks like we have Top 75 offense and a Top 5 D. Got to get better on that side of the ball. Credit where due, we came up big after the TO to start the 2nd half and in answering them after they cut it to 21-10.

Give it a rest. You’re absolutely clueless.
So you’re a Bo jock strap rider? Damn.. you’d fit in well on the bunk right now Cap.

Kid will be good, but as of now he’s mediocre. He hasn’t made a wow play since the underthrow to SW in the Oregon game.. We can disagree here and it be cool tho. I just think Joey brings more to this offense. We aren’t beating UGA, Bama or LSU with 100 passing yards.

ADVERTISEMENT