ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official: Miss St. vs The Boogs Game Thread******

you guys pretty well covered it...

I'll give Chip some credit... this has been a more inspiring game plan and play script than the last few seasons of "Gus bedowngrades overmatched teams to fool people into thinking the offense is alright"

lots of red flags though... crappy run blocking - Stidham gon' get murdered and fumble multiple times against LSU, UGA, and BAMA... but this D is so much fun to watch that the season will be a far more enjoyable 9-4 than I expected

you guys pretty well covered it...

I'll give Chip some credit... this has been a more inspiring game plan and play script than the last few seasons of "Gus bedowngrades overmatched teams to fool people into thinking the offense is alright"

lots of red flags though... crappy run blocking - Stidham gon' get murdered and fumble multiple times against LSU, UGA, and BAMA... but this D is so much fun to watch that the season will be a far more enjoyable 9-4 than I expected
Lsu blows man. I think theyve given up. I expect to beat them by 10+ easily

Reactions: Boytano
so... our D allowed more point to MS ST but out O scored more than UGA. what do you think?

Lsu blows man. I think theyve given up. I expect to beat them by 10+ easily

I've got battered woman syndrome... I'll believe we win down there when it actually happens and not a second sooner

in the interest of full disclosure, I haven't watched a single snap they've played all year... I just assume they have some talented DL guys, and if they do, we've shown no ability to block them - so Stidham could still get murdered in a sloppy Boog win

Reactions: Fillup Marschell
ADVERTISEMENT