ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official: Miss St. vs The Boogs Game Thread******

Did you guys notice that 57 had to beg out on the drive that ended on the 4th down pass play in the end zone? He literally begged out.....and then we put him back in for the 4th and 7 play with 6 minutes left. We are so well coached.

Reactions: Boytano
how - I don't even know the right word - must you be to achieve ungodly success with DTQB running 70% of the time, and go completely away from it?

it's not dumb, or stubborn, or arrogant - it's some unfathomable combination that my Alabama public school education is incapable of putting into words

MALIK

AptEssentialFrogmouth-max-1mb.gif

how - I don't even know the right word - must you be to achieve ungodly success with DTQB running 70% of the time, and go completely away from it?

it's not dumb, or stubborn, or arrogant - it's some unfathomable combination that my Alabama public school education is incapable of putting into words

Aspergers. Only way to explain it.

Finally had a really enjoyable time watching a game for the first time in a while. As someone said above, plenty of red flags and 9-3 is our ceiling but at least we did not look completely embarassing out there.

I'm gonna set our ceiling at 10-2. We get UGA at home. They are going to look unstoppable because from now till our game they play nobody with an offense. Vandy/USCe/Florida/Mizzou...they may not give up 20 points combined. Fromm is playing well but he's also not having to do much at all. They run, he makes one read throws and that's about it. I'm not saying we're favored in that game, but our defense will give him a tougher look than he'll see from anyone else this regular season and that will matter a ton.

I don't trust Gus to get us to our ceiling. That's why I still want him gone. Cause our ceiling is 10-2 now and I think he'll find a way to make us 8-4.

ADVERTISEMENT