ADVERTISEMENT

+++++ UK vs Boogs (HYGs) Official Game Thread +++++

I think UK wins by more than that but I hope I'm wrong. I'll go 77-70. Our guard play isn't real good right now.

never watched hoops game day. Guess i'm gonna have to tune in but it's gonna interfere with my premier league viewing

Hagans is a better matchup than Lewis iyam. Nate Oats had a great game plan as well.
I'm not worried about Hagans dropping 18 points and 7 assists on us. I'm worried about him creating 8 turnovers all on his own and making our guards terrified of having the ball. To me he's to defense what Lewis is to offense. They are polar opposites in how they impact you.

Just remembering the Elite 8, how Bryce put the team on his back in the second half, then Jared did the same in OT. Bryce was hitting mid range jumpers, he hardly ever took those before
Dumb of me obviously, but never thought I'd miss Bryce so much. His attempt at an iso game annoyed me but damn that kid had the most picture perfect jumper of all boog time

Last edited:
Dumb of me obviously, but never thought I'd miss Bryce so much. His attempt at an iso game annoyed my bud damn that kid had the most picture perfect jumper of all boog time
The guy worked like a maniac too. And he was so good at coming off screens too. Easy to see how good he was at it now since we don’t have anyone good at that currently

Had to run out the Home Depot but getting caught up on Gameday what a scene in the Clam just beautiful.

Reactions: DM8
Just remembering the Elite 8, how Bryce put the team on his back in the second half, then Jared did the same in OT. Bryce was hitting mid range jumpers, he hardly ever took those before
The fact we won that type of game without Chuma...one of the the greatest games in Auburn history in any sport. Just a gutsy, never quit attitude by the team. And we beat Virgina too I don't care what they say

feel like straight ass today gents. But a boog dub would certainly help with my tummy ache

Dumb of me obviously, but never thought I'd miss Bryce so much. His attempt at an iso game annoyed me but damn that kid had the most picture perfect jumper of all boog time

I dream about him nightly and will until death...

The wife is trying out some recipes in prep for tomorrow. About to get fat on buffalo chicken dip and some sort of party pizzas while we boog.

War Damn from The Clam.
They look loose - lots of dancing and grinning. Hoping that’s a good sign.

X5iUmuQ.jpg

It's going to tear my little boog heart out if we lose him to that bum Penny. I just can't believe it can happen.
Yeah, I've never wanted us to sign a recruit more in my life, any sport. Cooper + Green would be insane. The downside is significant as without another elite scoring threat, I worry Cooper could be a 1 man show next year.

Yeah, I've never wanted us to sign a recruit more in my life, any sport. Cooper + Green would be insane. The downside is significant as without another elite scoring threat, I worry Cooper could be a 1 man show next year.
+ CLIFF

I still have some faith that Cambridge can become more consistent between now and next season.

Reactions: Harvey Specter
ADVERTISEMENT