ADVERTISEMENT

+++++ UK vs Boogs (HYGs) Official Game Thread +++++

I still have some faith that Cambridge can become more consistent between now and next season.
Cambridge can be a good player for us, but I don't think he will be good enough next year to be the kind of guy who can help Cooper carry us to a title. JMO, but I think all of our returning guys for next year project as role players who are (mostly) talented enough to go off for double digits occasionally. Cooper can be a 20 ppg game guy if we don't have another great scorer, but we'd be better off with him scoring 15 and dishing out assists to Green scoring 25+ per game.

Reactions: ThrustMaxwell
EPudrOAX0AI6L-V

Fvck. Terrible 3 point shooting team can't miss in our place to start the game.

Is it just me or does J'von let the ball stop when it gets to him too often. Seems like we have lots of ball movement and start to get separation and then he just lets that die.

Reactions: Denim Vest
How the hell does the ref miss those fouls? Austin fouled rolling to the basket and shooting. Then they call Austin on the rebound. Unreal.

Reactions: Boytano
Isaac in great position and about to dunk it and get fouled. Ref calls a hold on the floor. Not getting any breaks early.

Wiley had to have been fouled on that pass. No way he could airmail that so badly otherwise. Surely.

Reactions: AshleySchaeffer
That foul they gave Maxey was BS. Isaac is taking all sorts of contact driving with no call. Maxey releases the ball and takes contact well after its away and he gets a whistle. Refs need to call this shit both ways.

Thrilled to have a lead after they came out on fire. Make a run now and seize control of this thing.

Reactions: AshleySchaeffer
Surprised more of you aren’t on the national basketball board, lots of UK homos talking shit.

ADVERTISEMENT