ADVERTISEMENT

+++++ UK vs Boogs (HYGs) Official Game Thread +++++

Danjel with a money ball and that ****er Maxey drains one to wreck our finish.

Great last few minutes until we gave Maxey that open look at the end. That Okoro OB turnover hurt as he was about to jam that ball on the baseline drive. Could have taken 4-5 point lead to the lockeroom as thoroughly as we were outplaying them there at the end.

Reactions: Van Gorstache
BRUCE gets a toe out of the box, t’d up... Cal 15 feet onto the court waving like a 3rd base coach, no issue

I’ll take the way that half played out all day, every day... 20 more minutes of that defensive effort and we’ll get a dub
This is one of the most unevenly called games I've seen this year. UK got every 50/50 call and some 90/10 calls that should have gone our way. The Bruce T was complete bull shit. As were 2 of the fouls on Austin.

Reactions: midnighttulips
This is one of the most unevenly called games I've seen this year. UK got every 50/50 call and some 90/10 calls that should have gone our way. The Bruce T was complete bull shit. As were 2 of the fouls on Austin.
Had BRUCE already received a warning?

UK shooting 50% from 3 despite not shooting over 30% on the year while we are 2/12. We held Richards and Sestina to a combined 1 point. All in all, good half for us to have it at 1 point with everyone cold on offense other than Samir. Got to have other guy step up on offense the rest of the way.

I do worry with Austin in foul trouble they will be able to get Richards going in the paint. Hopefully Uk will keep shooting 3s. I'd rather take our chances they will regress to their average.

Had BRUCE already received a warning?
Negative. First time I've seen someone T'd for a coaches box violation without a warning. Cal is wandering all over the court and the refs haven't said shit to him about it.

yeah. Some weird calls on our boogs and Bruce tech was ass, but we still got to the line 20 times vs their 14. So it's not like the refs are just out to fugg us
The shooting fouls they called on Uk were pretty blatant. Samir is getting straight assaulted on his drives.

I honestly didn’t think the officiating was too bad, until @Denim Vest went out and jinxed them and the stripes tee up Bruce’s dong for swaying out of the box.

it wasn’t that bad... a tad inconsistent, but only because they call contact differently on wings than they do on bigs - but that happens all the time

some people just see what they want to see though... self fulfilling prophecy

it wasn’t that bad... a tad inconsistent, but only because they call contact differently on wings than they do on bigs - but that happens all the time

some people just see what they want to see though... self fulfilling prophecy
Eh, Austin was fouled rolling to the basket, on a shot and then called for a foul on the rebound all in one play. There were several calls like that that went their way that were significant.

Kinda crazy that Richards has been a non factor and they’re shooting 55% from three
Richards and Sestina have combined for 1 point. They are 5/10 from which is way over their season avg. Have to hope they cool off there and we can continue to keep their bigs from being a factor. Knowing Cal, I would guess they are going to try and hammer us in the paint with Richards coming out of the half.

4 of their 5 3s should have been missed. Quickly got open for 1 I give them that others were obscene.

Reactions: DM8
Would be nice if we could draw a quick foul on Hagans. Having him out of the game was a big advantage.

Reactions: AshleySchaeffer
ADVERTISEMENT