ADVERTISEMENT

+++++ Vandy vs Boogs (HYGs) Official Game Thread +++++

MomentInTheSun

Dec 14, 2016
Not much to say about this one gang. The Boys are back in the comfy confines. Vandy, an afterthought in terms of hoops right now, are rolling into town, and I think we all know how this one is gonna go down. Look for Jvon to go for another 20 plus and maybe for sweet Danjel to continue that hot form from the second half of the MSU game. Maybe Samir gets back on track. I don't know,any one of the starters could have career highs against this squad of bums. So just take your pick

mPaOKQR.jpg

Boogs 90 Vandy 69

They got a couple pretty good players. The Nesmith kid is super legit. They’re obviously trash and no match for our boogs though. Would be cool if Scottie Pippen showed up at the Clam to see his child get humiliated.
Jinx...jinx everywhere!

Bruce said they were a good offensive team, but I'm sure they haven't seen defense like we see from our boogs. That being said, since they are a trash club I must assume that defense is their weakness. If that is the case, then we need to get back on track offensively.

Bro no way we drop this. We got all this press from Madison and being undefeated... Bruce is magical.

Who draws the Nesmith cover? Okoro? Doughty? Not really even sure what position he plays.

Who draws the Nesmith cover? Okoro? Doughty? Not really even sure what position he plays.
Pretty sure he’s their 3 so should see a heavy dose of Sir Isaac. Although, he might play some 4. Wouldn’t feel that great about Danjel trying to check him.

Just saw that the live action Aladdin is now on Disney Plus. Gonna give it a go before the boog game.

Just looking at the scores. Hope this trash bama squad doesn't let this game run late. My god, no one needs more time seeing them

Reactions: WDE_Tarp
They got a couple pretty good players. The Nesmith kid is super legit. They’re obviously trash and no match for our boogs though. Would be cool if Scottie Pippen showed up at the Clam to see his child get humiliated.
This legit cracked me up. Ready to boog tonight gents

How the fugg did Samir miss that? nice move but just Munson'd it. Thank god for Isaac

ADVERTISEMENT