ADVERTISEMENT

*** Boogs vs TAMU ***

Need some shots to fall to keep this under ten at half. Cut it to 8 at half and I’ll feel good. 14 or more and we’re in real trouble.
Getting this under 10 at the half would be a huge win with the way its going right now. Could easily end up being down 20.

What are the odds of playing your worst game of the year in the first game of the post season when we're as rested as we have been since December? Really felt like we'd come out playing solid to great to try and seize the 1 seed today.

Unreal to get destroyed by such a shit team like this. Only upside to getting knocked out today is we have more time to rest and prepare for the NCAAT, but not sure that really matters given how awful we look today after getting plenty of rest. Something significant is going to have to change between now and next week or we will have a very difficult time getting out of the 2nd round. Whatever 7 or 10 we draw in the 2nd round will beat the ever living shit out of us if we play like we have today.

Shot 16% from the field that half. Just fvcking unbelievable.

Woof. Gotta revisit my prediction. Boogs by 6.
Hope I am wrong, but just don't see it today. We look completely lost. Worst 1st half of the year by a wide margin and it will take our best 2nd of the year to have a shot to win. Our guys are playing like they are happy to get the regular season title and the season is over.

Shot 16% from the field that half. Just fvcking unbelievable.
Craziest thing is that we have been more efficient from 3 than 2, despite shooting 3/20. Never seen anything like it. Holding out hope that it’s a wake up call and Jabari is using some MJ like motivation to get some asses in gear.

Reactions: DM8
Oh well a 2 seed and a full week off still pretty nice.
A loss, especially a blowout, will be a killer heading into next week I'm afraid. Confidence and momentum are everything in the tournament and we will have zero.

Craziest thing is that we have been more efficient from 3 than 2, despite shooting 3/20. Never seen anything like it. Holding out hope that it’s a wake up call and Jabari is using some MJ like motivation to get some asses in gear.
Yeah, I just can't fathom why we kept jacking 3s when clearly we can't throw it in the ocean today. Even worse, despite the abysmal shooting from 3, we still shot a higher percentage than we did from 2. Just a total meltdown. We look light years worse than we did in our worst games early in OOC.

don’t care, still not worried

call me an idiot after the game… or at least wait until the under 8
That last minute where instead of cutting it to like 10 they go up 16 got me but no reason we can’t get back in this quickly. This a TAMU squad that blew a 10 pt lead to UF in the last minute yesterday.

Reactions: DM8
That last minute where instead of cutting it to like 10 they go up 16 got me but no reason we can’t get back in this quickly. This a TAMU squad that blew a 10 pt lead to UF in the last minute yesterday.
If we play well and have one of our 50+ point second halves while playing great D, we could still win. Play like we did in the first and we will lose by 30+.

What a fvcking screw job the refs on that OB call.

So embarrassing as the regular season champs to get murdered by a trash team in our first game of the SECT. I didn't think we needed to win the tournament to feel good going into the NCAAT, but we needed to win today and then play well tomorrow. Every 7/10 seed is going to be begging to get us as their 2 seed draw. It's been a great season, but it sucks to be going into the NCAAT feeling like we will be lucky to make the Sweet 16. We obviously still have the talent to make a run, but as we saw in 2019, momentum is incredibly important and we are going to have zero.

I wonder if Sharife is kicking himself for not coming back for another year. He's playing in empty gyms in the G League when he could have been leading us to a national title. I like Wen, but he's not consistent enough or able to deal with pressure D. Every team in the NCAAT will know all they need to do is guard him to half court and we will struggle to score. If Sharife had returned, we are likely undefeated or have 1 loss and are by far the most dominant team in the sport this year.

• Sad
Reactions: Denim Vest
**** me running. I understand you can't play 40 minutes like we did the last 6. But you can play the first 6 that way. I'm sick

Reactions: midnighttulips
feels-bad-man-frog.gif

Reactions: Boytano
ADVERTISEMENT