ADVERTISEMENT

*** Boogs vs TAMU ***

Denim Vest

Feb 9, 2011
Time for our glorious HYGs to take it to another level as we march to the title. Be nice to get a few more dubs under our belt in the SECT and what a great way to start against that insane weirdo Buzz Williams and the aggies. Just so happens to be the one opponent Al had a solid game against so maybe he gets right this week along with the rest of the squad.

Time for Wen, KD and Zep to play their most solid ball of the year. We have the best front court in the country and just need our guards to limit mistakes and get us into position on offense for good looks. Jabari has been in God-mode for weeks and Walker is always going to be good to great. We just need the rest of the team to play solid around them. Also, if Devan could never shoot another 3 the rest of the way, that would be awesome. Rebound and throw down highlight reel oops only please.

Hey Greggers it’s the time of year we live for, even Before BRUCE tourney time. Last time we even had a chance y’all know what we did. A time like no other & next week we start Countdown to NOLA
CLEAR EYES
FULL HEART
BOUT THAT TIME

LOL, they tackled Wendell and no foul called.
the difference in how contact is officiated on different parts of the floor, at different points in the game, for different positions, is enough to render the entire sport meaningless

Reactions: Boytano
Why do we still pass the ball to Devan outside the arc? I would rather Jabari shoot it from half court every possession than Devan ever take another 3.
Buzz out there trying to trip him too. At least it caught a lot of rim that’s a win lol.

Reactions: Boytano
Sheesh at that charge call can AL catch a break?

Not mad at the call, just the fact that the kid can't catch a break in any scenario. That sweet pull up swishing could've been it to get him going. I've never seen a kid have every single break go against them for a longer, extended period of time.

these assholes infatuation with the worst camera angles and showing coaches screaming instead of actual game action is the only thing worse than our shooting

Reactions: Denim Vest
Can we just run a pick and pop for Jabari on every half court possession? Him shooting the ball 35 times would be much better than the shit we're doing now.

Not mad at the call, just the fact that the kid can't catch a break in any scenario. That sweet pull up swishing could've been it to get him going. I've never seen a kid have every single break go against them for a longer, extended period of time.
Yeah that’s most of it but charge calls across college hoops is an abomination. Really should have been a no call.

I predict the reverse mojo today. Instead of getting up big early and shitting the bed and pulling out a squeaker....we are going to play like shit and likely be down at the half. Second half reverse BOOG fest to close this one out.

I predict the reverse mojo today. Instead of getting up big early and shitting the bed and pulling out a squeaker....we are going to play like shit and likely be down at the half. Second half reverse BOOG fest to close this one out.
there’s not a single thing that’s happened so far for anyone to worry about other than Jimmy Dykes’ announcing

Playing our worst first half of the year in our first post season game is pretty fvcking disappointing.

there’s not a single thing that’s happened so far for anyone to worry about other than Jimmy Dykes’ announcing
Not sure what game you are watching, but there's plenty of shit to worry about. If we don't turn those things around quickly, we are going to be one and done with a blowout loss to a trash team we destroyed 3 weeks go.

Love those sequences where we play great D force a TO ball squirts out to them for a wide open 3.
Yeah, just unreal that we get a steal and it somehow turns into a wide open 3 for them. Jesus H.

Need some shots to fall to keep this under ten at half. Cut it to 8 at half and I’ll feel good. 14 or more and we’re in real trouble.

ADVERTISEMENT